Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

DGYUfTpXsAEhfO7.jpg

She sing...

But most importantly...

She eat chicken wing

fun fact: in the picture, Lana is actually eating the dead chicken she stole from Azealia's closet.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Isn't she vegan tho...

I believe she is a vegeterian. I'm not sure if that's a chicken wing. It could be anything tbh :rip: And if it's indeed a chicken wing then she went vegeterian after the Honeymoon era. Truly a life-changing era :creep:

Not necessarily true either though. While less leaks happen, a lot of times emails get sent to the wrong person, people from the inside get copies of things that won’t be out for months. To release music, most artists have to wait a good 2-3 months for copywrites/publishing to go into effect and with that said, the time between a finished track and it actually releasing is usually 2-3+ months (why two albums in a year is mostly never feasible). And 2 albums a year can and has happened before but it’s not very common (hell, sometimes people don’t even care about copywriting stuff and they’ll jusy push an album out surprising people)

By the time they’ve submitted tracks or even an album for copywrite, usually some info begins to leak. Even through ASCAP etc

Info leaking is not the same thing as content leaking. There's practically an expectation that some info will get out before a project is released, unless you're spending millions to keep things under wraps, which is essentially something that only artists like Beyoncé can do.

There are a few dozen points of failure for an album that isn't yet released yet and almost all of them have been shored up to the degree that nearly anyone who participates in the unlawful sharing of an album before release will be caught and face consequences.

There are a few dozen points of failure for an album that isn't yet released yet and almost all of them have been shored up to the degree that nearly anyone who participates in the unlawful sharing of an album before release will be caught and face consequences.

Throwback to when Interscope/Universal came knocking on doors because of the BAR leak :defeated:

I believe she is a vegeterian. I'm not sure if that's a chicken wing. It could be anything tbh :rip: And if it's indeed a chicken wing then she went vegeterian after the Honeymoon era. Truly a life-changing era :creep:

I might be wrong, but I have a memory she already was vegetarian/vegan during the BTD era, so Idk honestly lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

the album is entirely done, there's nothing stopping her from giving us the tracklist

yet she sits silently mocking me 

the album is entirely done, there's nothing stopping her from giving us the tracklist

yet she sits silently mocking me 

sis its better if you end 2018 on a good note because I'm really thinking y*semite isn't on it

Why is this fandom suddenly so obsessed with Lana scrapping already released singles when there is literally no reason to expect this to happen?

I think the way LFL turned out and it’s process kind of made some fans paranoid. I don’t blame them though. lol

Imagine thinking that Yosemite will be on the album :eartha:

She's never getting released

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

All those who speak out against the coming of our godly hark will be returned with embarrassment when we the enlightened are once rewarded upon release

I curse upon you 

The disappointment looming hahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

All those who speak out against the coming of our godly hark will be returned with embarrassment when we the enlightened are once rewarded upon release

I curse upon you

you yosemite stans need to stop on doing drugs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: