Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

wasnt there a rumor earlier this year that tame impala produced one of the songs for the record? i remember people talking about that

She only followed Kevin Parker and that's it I wouldn't look that much into it but who knows

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm gonna be honest, I will be disappointed if she doesn't release something. I wasn't with the October single, because we got lots of snippets, and MAC and VB were still new, but now, she must do something.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

RIGHT SAMEEEEEEEEE 

gimme UV 2.0

omg a UV 2.0 would be heaven  :thirst:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Why would HIaB be dead? It fits the mood she described... The bridge is sad as fuck. 

As painful as it is to say it, yeah, Yosemite won't probably on the album. 

I dunno, I just have a weird feeling about HIAB

She betta release Cinnamon or she can kept the new single :crossed:

No no no… I don't want Cinnamon yet.

I love it too much, I wanna hear it on the album in full for the first time. I reckon we'll get HTD or NFR.

Did I miss anything in 4 days? All I know is that I saw the livestream and there might be a song out on January 8th and the album is mastered and finished and that I need to buy lube for the pounding that's about to happen

ZKcaooE.png

Did I miss anything in 4 days? All I know is that I saw the livestream and there might be a song out on January 8th and the album is mastered and finished and that I need to buy lube for the pounding that's about to happen

she scoot 

DveXmHvU8AAb1fD.jpg

I really hope she releases the song on the 8th, and maybe the album trailer that day too.

Also, what's the likelihood she scrapped VB and MAC now that we know the record is sad?

giphy.gif

I really hope she releases the song on the 8th, and maybe the album trailer that day too.

Also, what's the likelihood she scrapped VB and MAC now that we know the record is sad?

Very unlikely those are scrapped. Besides, am I the only one who hears sad tones / melancholy in those 2 songs??!?! The two are surely super introspective, very intimate. 

She said the record is sad girl shit, but it doesn't mean that all songs are «sadcore-I'm-about-to-overdose» like some songs were on UV. Sylvia will probably be a huge sad song, but I think the key is mostly introspective here for the whole record. 

Some sad girl shit yall some sad GIRL SHITTTTTTTT

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Since she didn't shoot the cover with Neil, I hope she's experimenting with new photographers (yes I know we're getting another Chuck cover but let a man dream for once)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore