Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I really hope she releases the song on the 8th, and maybe the album trailer that day too.

Also, what's the likelihood she scrapped VB and MAC now that we know the record is sad?

Not likely to be scrapped at all. Why would she scrap two singles from the album?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

MAC and VB won’t be scrapped from the album. MAC references VB and VB references the album title so uhhh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Let her be her. Y'all knew what you were signing up for

I wouldn’t agree it’s what I signed up for...she was very different when most of us become fans. Also, the “baddie” stuff comes off passive aggressive imo.

Has anyone seen Lana's scooter-weilding evil twin Loot?

Legend has it that she escaped one of Lana's houses after it burnt down and now she roams the walk of fame on a scooter

DveXmHvU8AAb1fD.jpg

Rumour has it,

If you say 

"it's loot Bitch''

Three times in a mirror, Lana will appear and hit you in the ankles with a scooter

giphy.gif

I wouldn’t agree it’s what I signed up for...she was very different when most of us become fans. Also, the “baddie” stuff comes off passive aggressive imo

that az beef n ye ig comment got her ass to hyphy on herself 

and i told y'all already this bitch is only in it for the comeup! mama wants to rake in that bread at all cost 

e1s11.gif

“until january we should def sit down n start doing stuff, n i told him i already had 3 songs that i really like for a new record”

pO3hAeP.gif

What are the chances we are getting an album trailer? 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I really hope she releases the song on the 8th, and maybe the album trailer that day too.

Also, what's the likelihood she scrapped VB and MAC now that we know the record is sad?

The album won't be sad. I think she means "sad girl shit" as an aesthetic. The MAC cover really reflects that tbh. Also the titles.

What are the chances we are getting an album trailer? 

At this point considering her laziness the trailer will be a 2 min Instagram livestream of her singing along to a few songs

At this point considering her laziness the trailer will be a 2 min Instagram livestream of her singing along to a few songs

:godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

She shouldnt wait untill March.. The chances of leak are very high :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Jack's computer isn't half a century old like Grandpa Rick's probably is so hopefully it'll be secure 

Jack's computer isn't half a century old like Grandpa Rick's probably is so hopefully it'll be secure

I was about to say that we -

Anyway I dont trust her, and I hope its htD so we have another single before without having listened to half album

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

She shouldnt wait untill March.. The chances of leak are very high :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Leaks don't work like that anymore. Security has improved immensely from even just a few years ago. Material from high profile artists that is scheduled for release practically never leaks before being released in some territory, these days.

Cinnamon needs to be the next single, that would be the smarter decision

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Leaks don't work like that anymore. Security has improved immensely from even just a few years ago. Material from high profile artists that is scheduled for release practically never leaks before being released in some territory, these days.

Not necessarily true either though. While less leaks happen, a lot of times emails get sent to the wrong person, people from the inside get copies of things that won’t be out for months. To release music, most artists have to wait a good 2-3 months for copywrites/publishing to go into effect and with that said, the time between a finished track and it actually releasing is usually 2-3+ months (why two albums in a year is mostly never feasible). And 2 albums a year can and has happened before but it’s not very common (hell, sometimes people don’t even care about copywriting stuff and they’ll jusy push an album out surprising people)

By the time they’ve submitted tracks or even an album for copywrite, usually some info begins to leak. Even through ASCAP etc

giphy.gif