Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

-

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

When Lana dresses up in her 60s style get up it’s killer....how she looks in Gucci is how I want her for NFR. She looks like a killer queen a bitch you don’t want to mess with. Her recent minimalistic style kills her vibe...

Lol. The 60’s style does not suite NFR’s era at all. More like Ultraviolence type of style.

i feel like lana would only repost the gucci campaign maybe and then archive it and delete her account

i dont think she'll launch her nfr info just yet

Β 

She won’t start acting though. If she did anything, she’d just write it. She’s said it herself, she’s a bad actress and maybe that would explain why we haven’t seen real mv this era? Idk. But writing only takes a year or so for an entire movie or play or something.

And tbh I always kind of thought she might already have a LB account. Just to snoop because we all know she likes her privacy lol

Β 

oh definitely not i meant more of maybe she would write music for movies like soundtracks, symphonies maybe

i didn't even think of writing a screenplay but i'd be interested to see concepts

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Honestly, what is she waiting for

Β 

seriously,, there better be something big in store if we gotta wait more than 3 months...

Β 

edit: oh wait, the poetry bookΒ  :headache:

Lol. The 60’s style does not suite NFR’s era at all. More like Ultraviolence type of style.

Well we arn’t getting that either so we can be both unsatisfied :D. This era it’s minimalist effortless, no make,up sad girl. Not the bad girl from UV.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Well we arn’t getting that either so we can be both unsatisfied :D. This era it’s minimalist effortless, no make,up sad girl. Not the bad girl from UV.

We’re probably going to appreciate this era in a few years just like we did with the ultraviolence/honeymoon era.

I'm trying to think about when we might get the lead single.

Β 

WC was in mid-April with UV coming out in mid-June (2 month)

HBTB was in early August with HM coming out in min-Sept (6 weeks)

Love was in mid-Feb with LFL coming out in mid-July (5 months - but it leaked so they released it early).

Β 

I predict we won't get a lead single until March with album out in May. At least we have Gucci to look forward to over the next few weeks. Bravo runs a lot of Gucci TV ads, so will be fun to see her on TV more often.

I'm trying to think about when we might get the lead single.

Β 

WC was in mid-April with UV coming out in mid-June (2 month)

HBTB was in early August with HM coming out in min-Sept (6 weeks)

Love was in mid-Feb with LFL coming out in mid-July (5 months - but it leaked so they released it early).

Β 

I predict we won't get a lead single until March with album out in May. At least we have Gucci to look forward to over the next few weeks. Bravo runs a lot of Gucci TV ads, so will be fun to see her on TV more often.

I think single mid march and album mid may with maybe one more single a few weeks before that.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'd really like to see Lana do something 80's inspired sometime in her career.

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

what's up with HIAB though.... we've already heard 2/3rds of the damn song girl just give it up already

Β 

but considering she just released HIADT its not realistic to release HIAB anytime soon, maybe she will release that mid-Feb and stick with March 29th album release? im a dreamer i dream a lot

omg let’s not assume that mid year release is real

Β 

It's probably real. Lana usually like releasing albums in the summer. We're probably luck if it's May at this point.