Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She doesn’t need haters when y’all are her fans tbh. Calling her “trash”? Oh, it hurts ME, imagine how it hurts her. She’s not lazy, she’s just not Ariana grande, there’s a lot of pop artist making BIG videos and whatever so you can listen to them, leave Lana alone Jesus

That’s how she IS. If you don’t like it, bye girl

i am not excited for NFR at all purely on the basis that there is absolutely no hype. Not to mention that there’s nothing solid on release dates or anything so i don’t wanna get excited for something right now if it’s coming in summer

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

She doesnt have to do anything big, just do something girl . In the honeymoon era she at least made autograph sessions and had magazine photoshoots and even the home clips sounds more interresting than those of that era :crossed: :crossed:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

She doesn’t need haters when y’all are her fans tbh. Calling her “trash”? Oh, it hurts ME, imagine how it hurts her. She’s not lazy, she’s just not Ariana grande, there’s a lot of pop artist making BIG videos and whatever so you can listen to them, leave Lana alone Jesus

That’s how she IS. If you don’t like it, bye girl

Exactly. Her fans are the most critical of her. Nothing she does from this point will ever be enough, despite having one of the largest musical catalogs of any notable artist in the past decade. She gave them high budget music videos for Love, Lust for Life, and White Mustang. An album close enough to the "pop" sound of Born to Die, yet they all trashed it. It's getting really frustrating, and i'm not even the one at the receiving end of their irrational complaints. You're so mad at her because there isn't any "hype?" Get over yourselves. Reports have come out that the official lead single will be released soon. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ok but why does the newest HIAB snippet have over twice the likes and nearly 4x the views of the last Cinnamon snippet on Instagram

8Fu4yQe.gif

Taste lost 

okay call me CRAZY and call me deluded since i don't know how this stuff works (contracts and whatever) BUT! what if gucci is having lana hold off on NFR news because of the campaign? here me out, wouldn't it be weird for lana to do NFR promo right after the gucci guilty premier, wouldn't it distract us and ultimately make us forget about gucci guilty? because i would lol. and we know gucci would NOT want that to happen. that could be why she only has those uploaded atm and took down her singing MAC (was that before or after the gucci guilty posts? correct me if im wrong)

NFR > a perfume

okay call me CRAZY and call me deluded since i don't know how this stuff works (contracts and whatever) BUT! what if gucci is having lana hold off on NFR news because of the campaign? here me out, wouldn't it be weird for lana to do NFR promo right after the gucci guilty premier, wouldn't it distract us and ultimately make us forget about gucci guilty? because i would lol. and we know gucci would NOT want that to happen. that could be why she only has those uploaded atm and took down her singing MAC (was that before or after the gucci guilty posts? correct me if im wrong)

no

image.png