Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Y'all are constantly complaining how boring an era that hasn't even started is and how song x is pure shit but I get nominated as the "biggest Lana hater". You guys are in need of some self-awareness.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Y'all are constantly complaining how boring an era that hasn't even started is and how song x is pure shit but I get nominated as the "biggest Lana hater". You guys are in need of some self-awareness.

Not our fault tho. People probably voted for you for a reason (not shade tho. I personally like how honest you are)

Venice Bitch just came on shuffle and it fucking SLAPS. I didn't even try to enjoy it i just FELT it & I don't care if you say we stan only because it's long. It is. It is also brilliant and it's one of many reasons why. I'm going all Graham on y'all but I just wanted to say that I'll stand by this song to my death thanks

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Venice Bitch just came on shuffle and it fucking SLAPS. I didn't even try to enjoy it i just FELT it & I don't care if you say we stan only because it's long. It is. It is also brilliant and it's one of many reasons why. I'm going all Graham on y'all but I just wanted to say that I'll stand by this song to my death thanks

who tf said people only enjoy venice bitch because its long like what kind of argument is that :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The side bitches ( MAC, HIADTFAWLMTHIJKLMNOP) can wait for their uber outside while Venice Bitch can stay the night AND have breakfast in bed.

Venice Bitch is boring, bad, long as hell, basic, repetitive, unimpressive, atrocious, Lana's worst song, inferior to every other NFL song, unsatisfying and unnecessary. She's a girl that got kicked out of her parents' house and won't move her lazy ass to do anything 'cause she's too lazy. She's also a boring girl and when you try to talk to her she just mumbles and spits all over you.

Venice Bitch is boring, bad, long as hell, basic, repetitive, unimpressive, atrocious, Lana's worst song, inferior to every other NFL song, unsatisfying and unnecessary. She's a girl that got kicked out of her parents' house and won't move her lazy ass to do anything 'cause she's too lazy. She's also a boring girl and when you try to talk to her she just mumbles and spits all over you.

DjpQkJNXcAI1QpC.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I really wish Hope's production would've been more than vocals and piano. The song would have been much better if she had given it (at least) strings and BGVs. :oprah3:

Strings are always essential in her ballads. :oprah3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

bet ur fav Lana song is Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)

Remember when we thought Lana was gonna be ambitious and do another time-specific era like the 80's this time...lol.....how naive :oprah:

Hope truly is a dangerous thing

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: