Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If Lana wanted to go somewhere with hipstery atmosphere and music, then she could have skipped to Yosemite park with a boombox and incence sticks, not a bloody church with a history of gay conversion therapy and child sexual abuse.

but the catholics have been doing the same shit for decades? im just a bit confused rn cuz u deem hillsong worse than the church lana has previously been part in when it seems kind of the same except theyre trying to be hip and cool

image.png

but the catholics have been doing the same shit for decades? im just a bit confused rn cuz u deem hillsong worse than the church lana has previously been part in when it seems kind of the same except theyre trying to be hip and cool

Did Lana actually go to churches though? I mean, perhaps when she was younger but I haven't been aware of her going to church in her adult years. Then again I don't keep up with her current whereabouts. And not all churches have the same history, keep in mind. But with Hillsong their past is legitimate.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The only big difference between Christianism and Catholicism is that the Christians left the Catholic Church to leave behind the belief of having to pay the church to get salvation, and also the multiple idols the catholics have around the world. Catholic church and christian church both believe in things like homosexuality being a sin. The church isn't a free place, is a religious place, people. All of these artists claiming to be either christian or catholic are so cringy, there are so many things they don't believe in. Believing in God doesn't make you instantly a christian or a catholic. Going to church once doesn't either. Lana went to church once. What's the problem.

I mean even if she was homophobic I wouldn’t blame her

even i have become homophobic after attending 8 lana shows standing next to twinks offkey singing along to lana so yeah fair enough

image.png

Probably she attends due to all the celebrities attending and she doesn't even know the history of this church... I mean I don't think she supports the negative stuff they have done. Maybe it was just a one time thing, we don't know shit tbh.

Just don't assume things too fast, as usual.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

y’all are blowing this wayyy out of proportion. i’m positive Lana is not some hidden hono. fucking KIM KARDASHIAN WHO HAS A TRANS MOTHER IN LAW, GAY BESTIE, AND INTERACTS WITH THE FAGS OF YOUTUBE COUNTLESS TIMES GOES TO THIS CHURCH. EVEN BI QUEEN KENDALL JENNER GOES. to be apart of a church doesn’t necessarily mean you believe in everything they preach. come on, it’s Lana. forgive her if it offends you that she decided to experience this church because the trend of it, but don’t be close minded and assume she’s a homophobic bitch who let all her values go down the drain when she risked her whole discography to make an album about being woke

giphy.gif

if she had followed Yosemite and if u fags didn't trash the living word of pro-gay God none of this would've happened

Here's a fun, recent little article about the "church" Lana is attending, if anyone's interested...

https://www.queerty.com/chris-pratt-attends-anti-gay-church-history-child-molestation-ex-gay-therapy-20190115

This also happens in basically 80% of Catholic churches. So I guess her entire family secretly supports the fondling of Altar Boys bc of their church preference. :eartha: Get over yourselves

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

what the fuck is she doing :rip: didn't she already join a cult before she was famous? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.....

I was about to say this. Geez, girl. What is she doooooiiiin. And what happened to leaving toxic relationships behind? Lmfao and I hope these celebrities know they’re being used by the church for their agenda- whatever that may be. I just read an article and they sound like a fucking cult.

If anything she’s been driven to the homophobes, due to all the gays constantly screaming at the top of thre lungs during her concert, breaking into her house and stalking her and asking her a thousand times a day where Yosemite and Cinnamon are. This abuse would even be enouth to turn Cher into a little bit of a fag hater.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance