Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Prove it by enabling downloads on a track  :hooker:

I doubt I remember the password anymore. I haven't been active on that account in years. Just a bodge job to send some reference tracks to a few industry folk and the guy who mixed the audio for the Premises sessions. What the devil was his name. I think he's an expat down under now.

He's not the real Ben if he knows Us Against The World AND the whole "adding .mp3" after the track name, that is some stan language shit i doubt lana's manager would know... also, i doubt the real ben would know hardly any of Lana's old unreleased songs. Its not like she brings them up alot and Ben doesn't get paid for knowing every detail of his artist

Whose settee do you think Lana was sleeping on when she recorded that song? I don't know every unreleased Lana song like some of you probably do, but I do have at least a passing familiarity with songs in her setlist. Also amused by the idea that someone who gets spammed by thirsty stans literally every day wouldn't know a thing or two about stan culture.

Omfg I've finally booked tickets for the ireland show I'm so hyped!!!!!! Not seen her live since 2013 and I'm dyingggggg I stg if that is a cancelled show I will cancel my.life.

Alright I've been busy partying, going to work and playing RDR2 online since like Friday so what have I missed out on? What's new, what's the current tea around here?  :hooker:

omg where tf is she im getting so annoyed now mkdfashgiudrgoGHo9uje9tujerigjueriohjerihjeririjoierhoirejohjrtohjtidbhjk

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Alright I've been busy partying, going to work and playing RDR2 online since like Friday so what have I missed out on? What's new, what's the current tea around here?  :hooker:

lana still tapping tf away on her old timey typewriter under a cloud of watermelon vape on a velour beach towel in Venice Beach 

e1s11.gif

I doubt I remember the password anymore. I haven't been active on that account in years. Just a bodge job to send some reference tracks to a few industry folk and the guy who mixed the audio for the Premises sessions. What the devil was his name. I think he's an expat down under now.

Whose settee do you think Lana was sleeping on when she recorded that song? I don't know every unreleased Lana song like some of you probably do, but I do have at least a passing familiarity with songs in her setlist. Also amused by the idea that someone who gets spammed by thirsty stans literally every day wouldn't know a thing or two about stan culture.

I like this dude/dudette; f'ing cracks this ginger up

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Let's see...  :um2: Billie-P!nk-and a litlle bit of Lykke Li backlash/discussion, Ben Mawson commenting about his dick, insights like march 29 is the new may 26, lots of Britney Spears gifs, a few conspiracy theories (but I think this was before friday so, sorry), complaints.... you know, just the usual.  :blush3:  :blush3:  :blush3:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

if we all report @@Coney Island King he'll combust

https://i-d.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/mbzg48/lana-del-rey-interview-gucci-guilty-album-norman-rockwell

New article ! Sounds really good. about to read

THIS ARTICLES IS BRAND NEW AND SAYS NFR WILL BE OUT IN MARCH !

What does it feel like just before an album gets released?

Kind of depends on what you want to do with an album. For me I’ve done different variations of promotion – like if we have a big music video sometimes I’ll have a little premiere for it at one of the local theaters and that’s always really fun. For my earlier albums I would do a lot of promotion before anything got released, but I usually still go to most of the record stores here or in San Francisco and play a couple of the new songs before anything comes out and just do small things like that. It kind of feels different every time but I’m always excited just to have my work out there once it’s done!

giphy.gif

https://i-d.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/mbzg48/lana-del-rey-interview-gucci-guilty-album-norman-rockwell

New article ! Sounds really good. about to read

THIS ARTICLES IS BRAND NEW AND SAYS NFR WILL BE OUT IN MARCH !

What does it feel like just before an album gets released?

Kind of depends on what you want to do with an album. For me I’ve done different variations of promotion – like if we have a big music video sometimes I’ll have a little premiere for it at one of the local theaters and that’s always really fun. For my earlier albums I would do a lot of promotion before anything got released, but I usually still go to most of the record stores here or in San Francisco and play a couple of the new songs before anything comes out and just do small things like that. It kind of feels different every time but I’m always excited just to have my work out there once it’s done!

An interview? In MY NFR era?

tumblr_inline_p5y81eA8qG1qi8z6b_250.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

its not coming in march, watch this be another LFL mess where every magazine repeats what one magazine got wrong

i-D literally interviewed her there's no way they didn't get a confirmation out of this lmao MARCH 29TH IT IS LADIES 

tumblr_inline_plpsk5Mew91qck80v_250.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains