Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can't believe people thought the March date was real i-

It's obviously coming in June, meanwhile, you can buy Marina's new single "Handmade Heaven" this friday! Such a good way to spend your money. :makeup:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Why would they interview Lana and not ask when it will be released? Sounds like a wasted oppurtunity and lazy journalism if that's the case, but I hope they got the March confirmation from Lana herself this time around.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We have to remember that this interview was probably completed a while ago, i expect before the campaigne was released? So could have been last December...

Lana may have changed her mind about dropping the album in March once they decided to have Billie released that day, idk... i think a lot could have changed since then

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

okay but who are the friend's he's got on his profile?

all of them have never changed a name and haven't been on in at least two years idk boys they might be lana and crew

where's the conspiracy thread

One of his handful of friends in goodnewseveryone, that account with no posts that was perpetually viewing eclipse's profile and everyone said was Lana. Hmmm... :thinkingfaceemoji:

:illumilana:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

@@Ben can you PLEASE tell lana to release in your car as the lead single, i need that song :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

They interviewed Lana. If they said in the same article the album will come out in March, I want to trust that. She could've told them March without more info

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

They interviewed Lana. If they said in the same article the album will come out in March, I want to trust that. She could've told them March without more info

The thing is that, as @@Terrence Loves Me said, this interview probably took place months ago. Maybe back then, the album was still scheduled to be released in March, but things have changed for whatever reason (Lana wanting to release the poetry book first, Lana deciding to keep working on the album and release it at a later date etc.) and these changes are simply not reflected in this interview. Otherwise I am 100 % sure we'd have the March release date officially confirmed by both the record label(s) and Lana herself by now.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So if NFR is coming in March (which could seem likely) it could be March 1st, March 8th, March 15th or March 22nd... I'd kinda be happy if we just got another single along with the preorder this month and then the album early March.

The reason i believe its March is because it’s a personal interview with her and without a doubt i’m positive they asked about the album release date. She definitely discussed the album since they talked about promotion. She could have simply said “March” and if it’s an interview Lana sure would have hopefully read the article beforehand or at least has seen it by now OR the interviewer gave a recap and she was okay with it. it may hurt me in the end, but i’m still with March.

giphy.gif

i-D literally interviewed her there's no way they didn't get a confirmation out of this lmao MARCH 29TH IT IS LADIES 

tumblr_inline_plpsk5Mew91qck80v_250.gif

The way her boobs move in this gif makes me very uncomfortable

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Billboard and a few other credible sources even said the album is coming in March. They aren't allowed to post those kinds of things without information from the artist/record label. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The album can't come out on the 29th but there's still plenty of room in March

The 22nd would be a really good release date...after all, the album is fucking finished, teh heck?

I'm hoping for it, but I also know that we might get completely dissapointed so, 50/50 I guess

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Billboard and a few other credible sources even said the album is coming in March. They aren't allowed to post those kinds of things without information from the artist/record label. 

Well they published magazines all over the world with a false release date before so i dont think uploading something on an easily editable website is anything to have faith in. This mess literally happened last album cycle and ya'll still have so much faith in Lana not being a messy bitch. I have to laugh.