Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

LMAO- do people still listen to mediocre pink? :lmao:

wash your mouth out you little bitch and stream family portrait

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LMAO so Pink just announced her next album. Lead single in two weeks, album in April. Meanwhile, Lana hasn't even told us which shows she's gonna cancel, let alone given us any news about the album whose first two singles were released five (5) months ago. :rip:

Honestly this is why I think she could have scrapped the album. If not scrapped, then perhaps she wanted to add more songs and maybe hired Rick again or sumn. Her planning is so wack and unorganized so it's hard to believe we'll be getting the album March 29th...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Honestly this is why I think she could have scrapped the album. If not scrapped, then perhaps she wanted to add more songs and maybe hired Rick again or sumn. Her planning is so wack and unorganized so it's hard to believe we'll be getting the album March 29th...

March 29 is the new May 26: might have been true st some point, but not so much anymore. Unless it’s a super fast « last stretch » before pre-release, all artists releasing lead singles these days have albums going out in April... So...

LMAO- do people still listen to mediocre pink? :lmao:

LMAO, this is exactly what an ignorant non-Lana fan would say when seeing people talking about Lana in 2019

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

LMAO so Pink just announced her next album. Lead single in two weeks, album in April. Meanwhile, Lana hasn't even told us which shows she's gonna cancel, let alone given us any news about the album whose first two singles were released five (5) months ago. :rip:

Has it really been 5 fkn months? I'm not even convinced the album exists outside of VB and MAC at this point :toofunny:

Pretty much most of Australia LOVE her. She’s huge here tbh

Australian Mums specifically have been fueling Pinks career for the last decade

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

@@SlowGinFizzzz Oh my god do not expose me like this, i was drunk and had no choice in the matter. And maybe i can bop to some of her songs but it means nothing compared to the majority of trash she makes, did u not hear her eminem collab? cbOrd43.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly I’d love for Lana to do a full album in the way Lykke Li’s So Sad So Sexy was also. I want so many albums from Lana

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly I’d love for Lana to do a full album in the way Lykke Li’s So Sad So Sexy was also. I want so many albums from Lana

Omg you like Lykke Li??? Can we be friends

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

So Sa So Sexy was the biggest artistic regression of the century, so no thanks.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

did u not hear her eminem collab? cbOrd43.gif

Which one of the three? I like to pretend they all don't exist. :toofunny:

All tea, no shade, but up until Funhouse her discography is amazing. It's only her more recent stuff that can definitely be called trash.

Anyway, so I've seen several posts from people saying they expect "something" to happen on Friday. Is there any reason to believe that or is it just wishful thinking, as always?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So Sa So Sexy was the biggest artistic regression of the century, so no thanks.

Well its her best album so i think not

Well its her best album so i think not

imagine thinking the album that DOESNT have 'No Rest for the Wicked' on it is her best..

anyways ON TOPIC..just kidding i cant be on topic there's nothing to say  :creep: lana release iyc

imagine thinking the album that DOESNT have 'No Rest for the Wicked' on it is her best..

anyways ON TOPIC..just kidding i cant be on topic there's nothing to say  :creep: lana release iyc

lmao that song sucks, SSSS has deep end, hard rain and utopia. thats enough to be her best album.