Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lmao @ ya'll saying "SHE GAVE US 3 SONGS" as if two of them weren't released FIVE whole damn months ago

tenor.gif?itemid=7165463

Yes they were but still, that's something

Also, as I said, she performed more songs

I know it's frustrating to wait (mostly for Cinnamon bitch, I need it in my life) but she's still here releasing and performing music 

tenor.gif?itemid=10800902

So I’m going to assume from the last interview, VB will be closer to the end of the album since she said the last few tracks are more rock style-ish but not rock. That tells me VB will be closer to the end of the record with a couple songs like it around it’s spot on the track list

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So I’m going to assume from the last interview, VB will be closer to the end of the album since she said the last few tracks are more rock style-ish but not rock. That tells me VB will be closer to the end of the record with a couple songs like it around it’s spot on the track list

Hmmm, I assumed she meant the last few songs recorded had rock undertones...

Maybe we'll get a single/album cover/tracklist/preorder/something this Tuesday. Has anyone thought of that or we're still talking about Friday release only?

I mean, she said in LFL trailer 'especially on Tuesday' and I think we got something on Tuesday. IDK, maybe it's a reach or I'm completely wrong, just let me believe it.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Maybe so? Idk because HTD doesn’t sound very rock to me? And that was supposed to be the last track they did for it (and now there’s 2 more tracks) so I’m not sure lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

HTD was the last track recorded and it doesn't have any rock undertones whatsoever, she's clearly talking about the last songs on the tracklist

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

"I always try to keep [my record releases] as quiet as possible and barely promote my stuff, just because that's the way I like it [laughs]."

She's so annoying yI3lF6F.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

HTD was the last track recorded and it doesn't have any rock undertones whatsoever, she's clearly talking about the last songs on the tracklist

That’s how I took that too. I read it as if she was meaning the end of the track list

giphy.gif

Maybe we'll get a single/album cover/tracklist/preorder/something this Tuesday. Has anyone thought of that or we're still talking about Friday release only?

I mean, she said in LFL trailer 'especially on Tuesday' and I think we got something on Tuesday. IDK, maybe it's a reach or I'm completely wrong, just let me believe it.

Albums are released on Fridays. Singles and the rest: the day the artist wants.

Like I said, a rumour on a Lana FB page claims that she will reveal the album cover next week. A bit sketchy, but they were the first to claim NFR would have 13 tracks.

Albums are released on Tuesdays. Singles and the rest: the day the artist wants.

Like I said, a rumour on a Lana FB page claims that she will reveal the album cover next week. A bit sketchy, but they were the first to claim NFR would have 13 tracks.

Isn't it Fridays? 

Albums are released on Tuesdays. Singles and the rest: the day the artist wants.

I think they also claimed it’ll include 2 collabs, I really hope they’re just wannabe insiders

I swear FJM’s records sound like they’re answers to Lana music. Please Don’t Die made me think of Lana when she’s depressed and he’s saying to this person they’re all he has and he’s begging for them not to die. I know he’s got his personal stuff behind his music but it’s just makes me think of her. Goddamn I want them to collaborate and if she has to have anyone on this record featured, I want it to be him.... pleeeeeeease Lana pleeeeeasssseeeee

giphy.gif

Isn't it Fridays?

Sorry my bad! I was thinking Friday but wrote Tuesday :/

And it’s pretty clear from the interview that she has no planned promo in mind, so a specific day to release stuff? I don’t buy it. And even LFL, the infos were given pretty much any given day.

I think they also claimed it’ll include 2 collabs, I really hope they’re just wannabe insiders

They must be thinking about the Jesse R. collab and the MGK one, which aren’t supposed to be on NFR. They also changed the number of collabs from 1 to 2 recently lol.

Albums are released on Fridays. Singles and the rest: the day the artist wants.

Singles come out on Fridays too so they can get a full tracking week of sales, which isnt something that's important to Lana, and the Facebook page probably just found the harpers article earlier on, I highly doubt anyone has insider info especially about when Lana plans on posting something lol

I can’t agree. Still one of most intimate Lana song she’s ever recorded. MAC, VB and Hope are like holy trinity to me rn.

Say it louder for the ones in the back! Thank you!

8nl2OpX.png

Singles come out on Fridays too so they can get a full tracking week of sales, which isnt something that's important to Lana, and the Facebook page probably just found the harpers article earlier on, I highly doubt anyone has insider info especially about when Lana plans on posting something lol

Singles aren't always released on Fridays. They try to have them released that day, but the "application" of that rule is looser (the title track of LFL wasn't released on a Friday, same as MAC, VB, Hope, Coachella... Muse also doesn't always release on a Friday, radiohead follow their own rules lol, etc.)