Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What songs of the album do we know so far?

Besides:

1- Mariners Apartment Complex

2- Venice Bitch

3- HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI

4- Cinnamon

5- How To Disappear

6- In Your Car

7- Happiness Is A Butterfly

8- Norman Fucking Rockwell (Title Track)

Besides:

2- Venice Bitch

3- HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI

4- Cinnamon

5- How To Disappear

6- In Your Car

Bartender potentially and maybe, but just maybe Hey blue baby and Stupid for being so happy, these 2 are wildcards I don't think they'll be on the album but anything is possible honestly

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Besides:

2- Venice Bitch

3- HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI

4- Cinnamon

5- How To Disappear

6- In Your Car

Bartender is a very plausible track. 

Ugh I know that we ALL love great visuals, but if she doesn’t want to make them, it’s really not that important. Yeah, she’s lazy and what? She clearly still cares about music - not high budget visuals and big promotion, MUSIC. And her music is still fucking great. Music DOES NOT have to be equal to big promo and expensive visuals just because society and big record labels said so. It’s just an ADDITION. If you need such things to enjoy her artistry, you suffer from a lack of imagination.

Besides, do NOT forget about the fact that she records 90% of her music just for herself.

I usually just end up adding my own visuals to my favourite songs anyway tbh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ugh I know that we ALL love great visuals, but if she doesn’t want to make them, it’s really not that important. Yeah, she’s lazy and what? She clearly still cares about music - not high budget visuals and big promotion, MUSIC. And her music is still fucking great. Music DOES NOT have to be equal to big promo and expensive visuals just because society and big record labels said so. It’s just an ADDITION. If you need such things to enjoy her artistry, you suffer from a lack of imagination.

Besides, do NOT forget about the fact that she records 90% of her music just for herself.

:derpna:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Starry Eyed potentially? She promised she'd finish the song and release it (dedicated to that foundation thing she did with Ryan Seacrest).

I will sue if she doesn’t retitle it tho

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

NO LEFTOVERS ON THE NEW RECORD PLS giphy.gif

fuck ur pink vinyl stupid wanna be red waste of space

I admit the visuals really do enhance the era but the way some of you are acting is as if you don't enjoy the music itself.

So far we have 3 legendary singles including her BEST song yet.

I will not tolerate the slander! Imagine if she read the entitled posts here.. slightly disrespectful in my opinion.

god-damn.png

The 2 songs she added are probs new ones. In my mind she already has Roses Bloom For You as the intro track transitioning into Yosemite, with MAC after that because of the "candle in the wind" connection, which introduces the rest of the album with the "Are you ready for it?" at the end, and then in the middle of the tracklist you got The Next Best American Record after Norman Fucking Rockwell.
Am I delusional? Yes, very, but I'm putting this energy out there.

qfrWuBl.png

The 2 songs she added are probs new ones. In my mind she already has Roses Bloom For You as the intro track transitioning into Yosemite, with MAC after that because of the "candle in the wind" connection, which introduces the rest of the album with the "Are you ready for it?" at the end, and then in the middle of the tracklist you got The Next Best American Record after Norman Fucking Rockwell.

Am I delusional? Yes, very, but I'm putting this energy out there.

We have planted the seed and we shall see the harvest!

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: