Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can we revisit everyone’s fave topic, vinyl colors? I want something like this

THE_STORY_SO_FAR_THE%2BSTORY%2BSO%2BFAR%

Yes!!! This is sooo NFR. This or a dark green one

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

So glad we finally got some news. And it looks like the three singles are making it onto the album, but at least we're getting 13 tracks instead of just 11. I think the tracks are going to be quite lengthy as well so i doubt it'll be her shortest record. Let's just hope the two new songs she's added aren't those hillbilly songs (yosemite, HBB and SFBSH) - they're cute gorls but not worthy enough for miss rockwell

tumblr_og2ppntByX1u6n38po2_400.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really hope HBB and SFFSH aren't on the album. They're cute but nothing more, and wouldn't fit. I still think Lana only made those tracks for the special LGBT event back in December because she had free time in studio with Jack.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Omg where is this from? It looks so cool. I need to watch this film/show asap!

I can't tell if you're jk or not because you seem to be the biggest fan of AHS here hehe   :creep: In any case, if I'm not mistaken, I think it's from the last episode of Apocalypse.  

:hdu: You’re more violent than Salv. :poordat:

It's because you haven't seen me playing The Elimination Game  :creepna: A glimpse for u:

And Carmen, I have to say that you're a lucky bitch!   :really:  Because, if it wasn't your fuckin' immunity, I would torture you like the girl in I Spit on Your Grave, cut you in pieces while you're still alive with Leatherface's chainsaw, go to hell, throw you to the Devil's dogs and then finally laugh really hard while I would watch you being eaten by them!  :godlaugh:

Also, I beg for a revival round!  :defeated: Pleaseeeeeee!!! (1000000000000000000000000000x)

"Uhhh, look at me! I'm Carmen and I have more immunity than anyone else here!   :tongue: " Wow, hahahaha! How funny you are!   :really: Let's see how long your reign will last, motherfucker.   :willcut:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I really hope HBB and SFFSH aren't on the album. They're cute but nothing more, and wouldn't fit. I still think Lana only made those tracks for the special LGBT event back in December because she had free time in studio with Jack.

Either these two are tracks 12 and 13, or HTD and Cinnamon were the last two if she didn't include the country tunes (she teased a lot of the last stuff she did for LFL, and I wouldn't be surprised if she did the same with NFR). 

Got bored again so I made these NFR cover concepts from the Gucci campaign. Kinda gives me Summertime Sadness vibes.

Color:

uRDRk6e.jpg

Black and white:

tKuahu2.jpg

iconic  :defeated:  why can't lana serve this visuals for the album

you guys need to stop making up excuses about how this is supposed to be "an organic, minimalism, chill, vegan, homemade, self love, self care, anti capitalism era" like no..she's just lazy plain and simple, she needs to take a break it just seems like she's burnt out in my opinion and can't muster the effort to promote or even give the era VISUALS, I'm sorry but every era deserves to have a strong visual foreground. This Lana Del Rey we're talking about, Honeymoon was "lowkey chill" era but the visuals were really strong and completely embodied the music. NFR deserves better, this could be one of Lana's most unique projects if she were willing to put the effort in. There's no excuse to recycle and cut up 1 shitty video filmed by chuck on a iphone and make it the representation of 3 songs... I just don't understand what she's doing.

let's print this in a shirt please

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif