Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Albums are released on Fridays. Singles and the rest: the day the artist wants.

Like I said, a rumour on a Lana FB page claims that she will reveal the album cover next week. A bit sketchy, but they were the first to claim NFR would have 13 tracks.

Yeah, I know about the albums being released on Friday. I was just talking about other stuff related to the album because everyone's sure we'll get something on Friday like there's no other day.

Yeah, I've seen that post. And I'm actually pretty excited about it, even if it turns out false (I mean, it's possible, right?).

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Ok

Yeah, I know about the albums being released on Friday. I was just talking about other stuff related to the album because everyone's sure we'll get something on Friday like there's no other day.

Yeah, I've seen that post. And I'm actually pretty excited about it, even if it turns out false (I mean, it's possible, right?).

Ok! I see what you mean!

But if I'm right, the LFL cover was revealed mid-week?!? Don't recall it was a Friday. And are there rules about album cover being released? Or even preorders?

Ok

Ok! I see what you mean!

But if I'm right, the LFL cover was revealed mid-week?!? Don't recall it was a Friday. And are there rules about album cover being released? Or even preorders?

I don't think there's a rule for album cover. But perhaps there is for preorders, I don't know about that either. But if there is a rule for preorders, then we might get album cover along with the preorder.

TBH, we might get single first (with single cover, obviously) and then the other week album cover with preorder and tracklist. Hope is a dangerous thing to have.

An album's preorder tipically comes 1 month before the album and is usually released with a promotional single.

Regarding the cover of the album, she can post it whenever she wants at this point, but it's most likely gonna come out after the lead single.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Anyone wanna ask a psychic about the album tracklist, cover, and release date? :facepalm:

Well, my psychic powers can go as far as predicting that we'll get something (tracklist/lead/cover/release date) next week. I'm 80% sure we'll get something.

Just to make it clear, I had some luck with guessing stuff earlier, so let's hope my third eye is open now.

At least one instrumental like Ariana’s ghostin please

FUCK. I was just thinking about this in the car while i was listening to it. definitely such a beautiful instrumental that can easily fit a voice like Lana’s.

giphy.gif

I still don't understand wtf is she waiting for release her best song aka Cinnamon... like... :defeated:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

are we getting another single or will she drop the album soon?

if cinnamon isn't on the album I will literally jump off a cliff LMAO

Which cliff sis? I’ll call emegency services for you once your done to get the body, because Cinnamon is CANNED. Wait and see.