Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Spotify doing more promo than Lana herself

At this point everything is doing more Lana promo than Lana herself =))))

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Spotify doing more promo than Lana herself

They really have been giving her so much promo she should thank them. They’re the reason her numbers on there still fluctuate between 11 -12 million plays a month cause she gets added to playlists. (Even hope is a dtfawlmthbihi)

They really have been giving her so much promo she should thank them. They’re the reason her numbers on there still fluctuate between 11 -12 million plays a month cause she gets added to playlists. (Even hope is a dtfawlmthbihi)

I think she’s got a deal made with spotify. At least with her last single, it was on a big Spotify sign in NYC so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why is it always the ray's that find her in public and don't ask her any serious questions.

useless. fucking useless.

Who in tf are rays????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I feel like were getting something next week. I know I ALWAYS say this but she can't leave us hanging for the whole month. :crossed:

Just wait till early March! :awkney2:

Who in tf are rays????

An ancient tribe of evil people against us

The term died out but the pain our people endured is still very real :eartha2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

When asked about the album last night Lana replied “ I’m not sure what you’re talking about” then started twerking to “what if god was one of us” as Ben played it on his cellphone. I’m not sure how accurate this is tho

it was a simpler time, living in the era of the rays vs the lipsters

Ugh I remember the great war that started the night tropico premiered. Lana announced UV, and no one heard it properly, so usernames stretched from ultraviolence to ultraviolet to ultraviolent :creep: those were the days

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

They really have been giving her so much promo she should thank them.

Well, it's not like they're promoting and playlisting her for free. If anything, we should be thanking Ben and Ed for getting her a decent deal with Spotify. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ugh I remember the great war that started the night tropico premiered. Lana announced UV, and no one heard it properly, so usernames stretched from ultraviolence to ultraviolet to ultraviolent :creep: those were the days

yas! i can remember seeing the article headlines now

"Lana Del Ray announces new album titled Ultra Violets"

When she first announced the album would be called Norman Fucking Rockwell, I was hating on the title, but now I love it. I think it's genuinely good.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Well, it's not like they're promoting and playlisting her for free. If anything, we should be thanking Ben and Ed for getting her a decent deal with Spotify. 

bitch i aint thanking either of them for shit