Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

she is saying shes wearing neon a lot for her baddie persona.. bitch where ?? all i see is black and with a tiny hint of neon yellow nail

yellow? it's just her way of saying that NFR is SCRAPPED and she's focusing on a Van Gogh inspired album next!

i76mrxw.png 

image0.jpg

Wow!! The only 2019 shoot we’re gonna get. She looks good, can’t wait for her to use it as the NFR cover

isn't this the same dress she wore when she performed in those old bars back when she was lizzy grant?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yellow? it's just her way of saying that NFR is SCRAPPED and she's focusing on a Van Gogh inspired album next!

Nope. It's scrapped for a spoken poetry album inspired by The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gillman

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Anybody else stan Juice WRLD or is it just me? I feel like the self destructive sad boy shit and the acrobatic vocals and melody are kind of Lana-esque. Stream Robbery by Juice WRLD

It didn’t have to go this far

isn't this the same dress she wore when she performed in those old bars back when she was lizzy grant?

Wow, good eye!!

Unfortunately no, it's a current dress that is still currently retailing for $188, & it looks like the Lizzy dress is also more blue than green.

But that's such a cute comparison.. a little unintentional homage to her past days. I thought the dress had a little Lizzy vibe to it!

9f57b89167837cb81e9d2279e4059f64a1291d7ace45d27a0007172bd8f490bb26b11396_xlarge.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

she is saying shes wearing neon a lot for her baddie persona.. bitch where ?? all i see is black and with a tiny hint of neon yellow nail

Can y'all even imagine if she swapped her black Adidas for Neon Adidas?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Lana was kidding with the whole insta baddie thing. I thought everyone figured that out

was she

"For those wondering, Lana has been sticking to her resolution. “Mission accomplished,” she tells BAZAAR.com with a laugh. “I am drinking so much wheat grass, wearing so much neon, going to so many spin classes that it's ridiculous. I'm just not posting any of it like I said I would. So, yes, I am living the secret life of an Instagram baddie quietly in L.A., so I've got the best of both worlds going on over here.”"

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

was she

"For those wondering, Lana [/size]has been sticking to her resolution. “Mission accomplished,” she tells [/size]BAZAAR.com with a laugh. “I am drinking so much wheat grass, wearing so much neon, going to so many spin classes that it's ridiculous. I'm just not posting any of it like I said I would. So, yes, I am living the secret life of an Instagram baddie quietly in L.A., so I've got the best of both worlds going on over here.”"[/size]

Yes. Every pic (even with her friends) she’s wearing the usual sketchers and hoodie. Not buying it lol.

was she

"For those wondering, Lana has been sticking to her resolution. “Mission accomplished,” she tells BAZAAR.com with a laugh. “I am drinking so much wheat grass, wearing so much neon, going to so many homophobic churches that it's ridiculous. I'm just not posting any of it like I said I would. So, yes, I am living the secret life of an Instagram baddie quietly in L.A., so I've got the best of both worlds going on over here.”"

wow she's really something else  :poordat:

i76mrxw.png