Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I swear some of you would thank god on your knees if she threw her warm shit in your face. It's understandably clear that most of you aren't aware how little effort going on ig is and clicking a record button. Jeez. I love Lana, but I seriously hate these suck ups who will fight for her till the end. It's not healthy whatsoever.

I don't speak for all of the people you're talking about, but I myself (one of those who's still not complaining) would not thank god on my knees if she threw warm shit in my face. I'm just not making up things and getting disappointed when they don't happen. The reality is she never gave us dates for the cover, release date, confirmation of a lead single, or anything really. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up and enjoy what we have (the teasers, MAC, VB and Hope), which are all masterpieces imo although ofc that's subjective so I could understand the frustration of someone who didn't enjoy the three singles thus far.

Sis I was just joking

oh mess

sorry I come from gagadaily, where people continue to claim that LG6 is never coming

8fQG.gif

like yes, I have the audacity to believe that Lady Gaga has not retired from music

8fQG.gif

(hence why I wasn't sure if you were joking or not)

wow I'm retarded online ✨

Lucy Fancy won't be featured in the vinyl edition.

and Baby is actually a bop. Sorry I don't make the facts x

Oh good! Yes I think Baby is kind of a bop I just really don't like Luis' part  :rip:

nice cocc bro

Y'all are complaining and forgetting that she's given us four songs, two more songs that won't be on the record, snippets of other songs, and updated us on the status of the album using ig live.

It's not our fault if some of y'all are happy with her giving us the bare minimum.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I get that she does things her own way. I love the songs she gave us. But. We have now reached the point where she needs to do something. We are about to rest the 6-month mark of the pre-release: it’s turning out to be a new world record.

Gosh finally a decent photo from this era

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

This is what vibe NFR should serve

Wait I think she’s really giving up on fillers, bless

This picture is too luxurious to give NFR vibes. When I imagine NFR I imagine jeans and leather just like she says in Venice Bitch. Maybe this luxurious part could relate to the ending of How To Disappear?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This picture is too luxurious to give NFR vibes. When I imagine NFR I imagine jeans and leather just like she says in Venice Bitch. Maybe this luxurious part could relate to the ending of How To Disappear?

I honestly see both versions, but when thinking about IYC, MAC, HTD etc I see Lana almost like a painting, looking mature and stunning

Or maybe it relates to having her picture taken at a pre-Grammy party