Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So MAC is about him. She said she wrote it when the guy she was dating told her they were fitting well because they were both sad. And if she's been dating him for a year, there's no other possible man.

MAC is about an old relationship, isn't it?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

honestly i'm with her on this one...green & blue eyes are so damn sexy :bodyisready:

so are brown eyes :creep:

I don't know sisters, the only eyes I like are brown, green, hazel, honey, and grey. Blue eyes just scare me and remind me of demon possession/the devil, especially the icy cold ones :dafuq: it could be because they're unnatural and technically a defect :poordat:

Also fun fact, blue eyes are brown eyes with a mutation in the melanin! Also blue eyed people all have one single ancestor who was mutated, so technically blue eyed couples are long lost cousins! :thumb3: I'mma stick to every other eye color except for blue :creep:

"New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. Scientists have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

https://mobile.twitter.com/dyyying/status/1097163533924614152

Make It Happen, gays. Let’s get her attention.

Edit; wow, Siri capitalized “make it happen” because I listen to the Mariah song so much. I’m truly a homo.

done :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't know sisters, the only eyes I like are brown, green, hazel, honey, and grey. Blue eyes just scare me and remind me of demon possession/the devil, especially the icy cold ones :dafuq: it could be because they're unnatural and technically a defect :poordat:

Also fun fact, blue eyes are brown eyes with a mutation in the melanin! Also blue eyed people all have one single ancestor who was mutated, so technically blue eyed couples are long lost cousins! :thumb3: I'mma stick to every other eye color except for blue :creep:

"New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. Scientists have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today."

can't believe Hitler went crazy for these aryan bitches

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

They're green, god bless!

Except for this photoshoot where they edited her eye color, and in my personal taste, she looks best with these honey hazel brown eyes!tumblr_mmntedXi2b1r861hjo1_1280.jpg

God I’d be so pissed if someone edited my eye color in a shoot

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I love those really light, icy blue eyes, also green eyes and deep blue eyes, but the icy ones and the grey ones are just amazing to me.

I have really dark brown eyes, they're almost black, most people say I have black eyes at first glance lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

We are actually all related to one single guy and one single woman...

Haplogroup L - 180,000 Years Ago

If every person living today could trace his or her maternal line back over thousands of generations, all of our lines would meet at a single woman who lived in eastern Africa between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago. Though she was one of perhaps thousands of women alive at the time, only the diverse branches of her haplogroup have survived to today. The story of your maternal line begins with her.

Haplogroup A - 275,000 Years Ago

The stories of all of our paternal lines can be traced back over 275,000 years to just one man: the common ancestor of haplogroup A. Current evidence suggests he was one of thousands of men who lived in eastern Africa at the time. However, while his male-line descendants passed down their Y chromosomes generation after generation, the lineages from the other men died out. Over time his lineage alone gave rise to all other haplogroups that exist today.

I have ocean blue eyes

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Where’s the album? We want...the album.

Where is the album. We need the damn album. Where is the album. We need the damn album. Where is the album. Release the damn album. Where is the album. Release the da-