Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The album is definitely coming this year. She has festivals and dates lined up throughout summer and likely more annouced soon. Within the next 3 months we will get a single at least. It’s only 12 weeks and time flys. So we have to just calm the fuck down and be patience. If it get’s to the end of june and still nothing then we can get the pitch forks and molotovs out.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The album is definitely coming this year. She has festivals and dates lined up throughout summer and likely more annouced soon. Within the next 3 months we will get a single at least. It’s only 12 weeks and time flys. So we have to just calm the fuck down and be patience. If it get’s to the end of june and still nothing then we can get the pitch forks and molotovs out.

Now we’re at the point that we’re debating if the album is even coming this year. :deadbanana:

I have a surprise for you gays!  :kiss:We've all been waiting patiently so I went ahead and finished In Your Car & Cinnamon for Lana and I don't feel bad about it bc she hasn't been good for shit lately except for drinking detox smoothies and posting blurry irrelevant pics on IG

gretchen-gif-8.gif

so anyway here are the links

https://soundcloud.com/sevendeadlysings/in-your-car-lana-del-rey

please don't be too bitchy about my unseasoned vocals lolll I just got so tired of not knowing what the rest of the songs sounded like so I had to do this for myself. @@HoneymoonDaddy and @ feel free to autotune me or whatev  :toofunny:

tumblr_p66rixMkfl1rtzvrno5_r2_400.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I have a surprise for you gays! :kiss:We've all been waiting patiently so I went ahead and finished In Your Car & Cinnamon for Lana and I don't feel bad about it bc she hasn't been good for shit lately except for drinking detox smoothies and posting blurry irrelevant pics on IG

gretchen-gif-8.gif

so anyway here are the links

please don't be too bitchy about my unseasoned vocals lolll I just got so tired of not knowing what the rest of the songs sounded like so I had to do this for myself. @HoneymoonDaddy and @ feel free to autotune me or whatev :toofunny:

tumblr_p66rixMkfl1rtzvrno5_r2_400.gif

Peroxide is the one who "autotunes". I prefer vocal layering :creep:

Anyhoo cute cover :kiss2: us fans are truly more productive than Lana at the moment

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Peroxide is the one who "autotunes". I prefer vocal layering :creep:

Anyhoo cute cover :kiss2: us fans are truly more productive than Lana at the moment

Yeah I'm all about being a robot in the right key :creep: HoneymoonDaddy likes multiple vocals :thumb3:

It's good by the way sis!!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Ugh imagine a double A-side of "Cinnamon" and "NFR" in April with like a 15 minute short movie / music video. Then she drops the burnt orange vinyl, deluxe boxset with salmon pink LP and lithographs, signed CD and poetry book pre-order. Followed by a couple of weekly poem teasers and "Happiness Is A Butterfly" 2 weeks later with the footage Chuck shot and then the album dropping in May.

I didn't think she'd teased that much... but.

29.03.18     Happiness Is A Butterfly (Snippet 1)

12.09.18     Mariners Apartment Complex

18.09.18     Venice Bitch

05.10.18     How To Disappear (Snippet 1)

06.10.18     Happiness Is A Butterfly (Snippet 2)

13.10.18     Cinnamon (Snippet 1)

15.10.18     Cinnamon (Snippet 2)

31.10.18     How To Disappear (Live Debut)

Venice Bitch (Live Debut)

Hey Blue Baby (Live Debut)

I Must Be So Stupid For Being So Happy (Live Debut)

01.01.19     Untitled (Snippet 1)

09.01.19     Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have

11.01.19     Happiness Is A Butterfly (Snippet 3)

Never mind the snippets she's played on her insta stories.

I feel like there might be a bigger bop than Cinnamon on NFR and we just don't know about it. That's the hope that's keeping me hanging on tbh.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ugh imagine a double A-side of "Cinnamon" and "NFR" in April with like a 15 minute short movie / music video. Then she drops the burnt orange vinyl, deluxe boxset with salmon pink LP and lithographs, signed CD and poetry book pre-order. Followed by a couple of weekly poem teasers and "Happiness Is A Butterfly" 2 weeks later with the footage Chuck shot and then the album dropping in May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SxjBWJPf78

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I feel like there might be a bigger bop than Cinnamon on NFR and we just don't know about it. That's the hope that's keeping me hanging on tbh.

We heard 3 songs and 4 snippets. And we know there’s the title track. So there are at least 5 songs we know nothing about, not even the title. That’s not bad. If something could happen...

this thread is an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish. and honestly where are we from where we were in the beginning... three songs and the knowledge of a poetry book plus the album name. (I'm not counting the music videos bc those were.. well.. not my favorite)

tumblr_ndnjukpTXO1spo3yuo1_500.gif