Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What’s the worst thing about this era now, a few months ago I was super excited, then frustrated.. and now I don’t even feel frustrated anymore, I just don’t care. If we won’t hear any important info at the BUKU show, this album can be even scrapped and it won’t make a difference to me tbh. She killed the hype and at this point I don’t even know if anything can change that.

maybe except making Cinnamon a lead single and releasing it with a cute video but we all know it’s not gonna happen

What’s the worst thing about this era now, a few months ago I was super excited, then frustrated.. and now I don’t even feel frustrated anymore, I just don’t care. If we won’t hear any important info at the BUKU show, this album can be even scrapped and it won’t make a difference to me tbh. She killed the hype and at this point I don’t even know if anything can change that.

maybe except making Cinnamon a lead single and releasing it with a cute video but we all know it’s not gonna happen

This. I wouldn't even care if it gets scrapped now because my hype has already died. Even if we did get the album sometime soon, it'll feel bittersweet to even listen to it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Maybe for her, and the people who think she'll do better this time around still consider the era hasn't even started yet. Imo 

If this album isn't 16 - 18 tracks considering we've heard more than half of it and it's been ready since December, she can literally throw it into the nearest ocean and become a full time poet for all I care

tumblr_ofz8uwsIRX1swazh0o3_250.gif

I'd rather have a cohesive work of like 14, and then some bonus tracks. Bestofbothworlds.mp3 from the original 11 we're supposed to b getting 

UV/Honeymoon

Im still excited tbh, I will be buying it and listening to it asap when it comes out and having it on repeat. I am hating this waiting though. :excited:

This. I wouldn't even care if it gets scrapped now because my hype has already died. Even if we did get the album sometime soon, it'll feel bittersweet to even listen to it.

Bittersweet, same. I'm gonna need to listen to it with like a nice swim in the late afternoon or something. Planning this ouuuuuut, like all this waiting can't b in vain tumblr_ofz8uwsIRX1swazh0o3_250.gif

Im still excited tbh, I will be buying it and listening to it asap when it comes out and having it on repeat. I am hating this waiting though. :excited:

Same, but just not as vibrant lol. I'm really glad that u are, that's like wow. Hahahahahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon

yeah im still excited for NFR no matter the wait cause at the end of the day i have nothing but confidence that my song is on the record and nobody can steal my hype for her

plus HiaB is going to bloom into major psychedlia and im here for that

Not the thread assaulted you :deadbanana: sis don't click ha then

Never said this thread has assaulted me i- :deadbanana:

I was just saying a joke :)

and I can't stop checking this thread because I have hopes for news :oprah3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Not that I am seriously thinking it will happen, BUT an announcement before playing one song from NFR, on Friday, could be so much better than an ugly tweet. 

I hope for her sake she didn't announce anything yet because she still doesn't know when it will be out, rather than knowing and not saying a thing. Then again, would it be that difficult to specify that somewhere? 

Lana walks on to stage "Hi guys, before  I start i'd just like to make an announcement.... (crowd makes excited cheers), it's about my upcoming album.... (crowd get louder) it's been delayed and I don't know when it will be coming out"

Fans giphy.gif

halsey being invited to woodstock 50 but not the modern day reincarnation of a daisy chained festival slut ms del rey? fucking cancel it

I wish she’d do something like Gaga did, a couple of years ago, when she performed The Cure live for the first time... and boom, the song was out on all platforms simultaneously.

and so many LM BITCHED about how she didn't promote it, fell for a rumor that there was gonna be a music video, and LOST their MINDS when the rumor was false

negAbhB.png