Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

HIAB already sounds like 3 songs in a trench coat pretending to be 1 so I wouldn't be surprised if this snippet is also part of it somehow 

Lyrically, none of the snippets of HIAB fit together x)

The new snippet could tie up HIaB together, if it is indeed the same song. The song would be about her singing to a bad-boy lover the she loves him, he rejects her, but she keeps coming back to him and sings to him that happiness is a butterfly (the chorus would then be a sort of lullaby). 

so we got 4 theories rn

its from HIAB

its from IYC

the unknown song on chucks story

or a new song.

im going more with unknown on chucks story bc her voice has that similar tone.

I'm going with it's the song from Chuck's story for sure. It could be HIaB: she was listening to it before shooting the video for it. 

Anyways, many said that HiaB references In Your Car, with the backseat part. 

I just don't see the new snippet being part of IYC. 

Plus if it's another part of HiAB, my delusional ass has me believing it could mean we are getting the lead soon.  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

The new snippet could tie up HIaB together, if it is indeed the same song. The song would be about her singing to a bad-boy lover the she loves him, he rejects her, but she keeps coming back to him and sings to him that happiness is a butterfly (the chorus would then be a sort of lullaby). 

I'm going with it's the song from Chuck's story for sure. It could be HIaB: she was listening to it before shooting the video for it. 

Anyways, many said that HiaB references In Your Car, with the backseat part. 

I just don't see the new snippet being part of IYC. 

Plus if it's another part of HiAB, my delusional ass has me believing it could mean we are getting the lead soon.  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZXRV4MezEw

Ya'll realise songs can change key mid way right? It doesn't always have to have the same key throughout. We all know @@vodkaa is losing their mind lately, but I think some points were made. I wouldn't be surprised if HIAB is like...5-10 minutes long. It seems to be a song that has a lot of layers to it. For all we know there could be a psychedelic burst on the last chorus and we were all led to believe it's just a piano ballad.

Listening to the new snippet, it coul very well fit after the part where Lana sings "if he's a serial killer then what's the worst that could happen to a girl who's already hurt" in HIAB.

I appreciate u Beyonce-crying-gif.gif

But really, I'm ok, if that even matters :kiss:

UV/Honeymoon

I wonder why she hasn't teased snippets of the title track. It's one of the songs I'm excited to hear the most

Anyways, alexa play Cinnamon (Long version).mp3

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I wonder why she hasn't teased snippets of the title track. It's one of the songs I'm excited to hear the most

Anyways, alexa play Cinnamon (Long version).mp3

Woah wait. What if this new snippet is the title track? We know that the title track is inspired by a boastful man, that thinks he's the shit and all that stuff. In this snippet she says stuff like: you don't have to be stronger than you really are, you don't have to go at the fastest pace, you don't have be the greatest all the time...maybe that ties into it? 

LMAO, now I'M the one reaching 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Woah wait. What if this new snippet is the title track? We know that the title track is inspired by a boastful man, that thinks he's the shit and all that stuff. In this snippet she says stuff like: you don't have to be stronger than you really are, you don't have to go at the fastest pace, you don't have be the greatest all the time...maybe that ties into it? 

LMAO, now I'M the one reaching 

if that's the title track... then we don't want it. I need NFR song to be exploding with surf guitars and drums

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

if that's the title track... then we don't want it. I need NFR song to be exploding with surf guitars and drums

THIS

I want the title track to have this surf rock production :hair:

I'd be so dissapointed if it's just another piano ballad

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the title track is BEGGING to be a red hot chili peppers moment it's called "norman fucking rockwell" . it's about an arty dude with a huge ego like it will absolutely have that cool casual humorous edge. you will get your guitars and drum kit. it's for sure going to be a "fuck you" song

I'm so over this album now. Give me a 7" double a-side of Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch. Then either drop the album or move on to the next one.

the title track is BEGGING to be a red hot chili peppers moment it's called "norman fucking rockwell" . it's about an arty dude with a huge ego like it will absolutely have that cool casual humorous edge. you will get your guitars and drum kit. it's for sure going to be a "fuck you" song

I always imagined the title track being chaotic kinda like Off To The Races or Cruel World.

Just give in and don’t anticipate the album till September, that’s honestly what I’m expecting! Who the fuck knows though.

After the NFR mess, she better give us an EP or another album in 2020

RT

I was thinking about this yesterday. Like if the album is delayed due to label/politics maybe the next is already well under way. I know we are totally delusional to think this but I’d love this idea!

I wish Lana had her own label. She would be able to release music whenever she wants. But one thing I never understood is why some artists don't release music that often. I mean, Lana was spending her life in studio (before she met her new friends), and we never got stand alone singles. She could put out songs or demos on Soundcloud just for fun, as little presents for us. She doesn't need to do a lot... The last 3 years have felt so dry. If she can post several snippets on Instagram, don't tell me she can't release demos or scrapped songs from LFL to keep us patient...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~