Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i know u dirty ratted bitches did not start harassing the fucking grandaughter of norman rockwell for album info i-

Delete all of your Lana unreleased and stream/buy every official release before you even try to come for me about "stolen property". Just admit you attack, hate and try to tear me down for no god damn valid or relevant reason. It's been done many times when I haven't even posted here or came online. All I wanted was to be treated fairly, or at least how you treat other leakers most of the time. Did I come here and act superior to someone all of a sudden?

You provoke me and push me into acting this way, I defend myself and say "Hey, I don't just tease or hoard, I shared so much with you guys!" just to prove a point so you can back off. You put words into my mouth and say I'm acting self-righteous.

The people who leaked her older unreleased stuff didn’t parade them around for attention. They just dropped it. People listen to the unreleased stuff because it’s everywhere, Lana has no plans to release it. So it doesn’t matter at this point. It’s always the person who leaks stuff which is the culprit, because once something is leaked the damage is done. Didn’t she also beg you not to leak them and you still did? I don’t think you are a victim here sweetie so quit acting like one.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

anyways i stand with eclipse

The people who leaked it didn’t parade them for attention. They just dropped it. People listen to the unreleased stuff because it’s everywhere, Lana has no plans to release it. So it doesn’t matter at this point. It’s always the person who leaks stuff which is the culprit, because once something is leaked the damage is done. Didn’t she also beg you not to leak them and you still did? I don’t think you are a victim here sweetie so quit acting like one.

Lana never "begged" me to not leak something and I never leaked anything that had any potential to harm her creative soul or career! Stop making shit up! 

Please stop spreading exaggerated or entirely false information. It's enough. 

The people who leaked her older unreleased stuff didn’t parade them around for attention. They just dropped it. People listen to the unreleased stuff because it’s everywhere, Lana has no plans to release it. So it doesn’t matter at this point. It’s always the person who leaks stuff which is the culprit, because once something is leaked the damage is done. Didn’t she also beg you not to leak them and you still did? I don’t think you are a victim here sweetie so quit acting like one.

He's not the one who leaked Love and BAR.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Someone leak TNC demo and let's just call it a day and sit by a camp fire and drink some matcha smoothies mmkay kiddos?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

& that says a lot coming from me given his various bouts of yosemite slander. i say that's worse than 4 year old mistakes and deserves a guillotine death sentence but the church formally stands with mr shadowed sunny moonlight and his ragtag brigade of vicious and angery mp3 organics and serums

Someone leak Without You instrumental my ocd is triggered without it

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please stay on the topic - only NFR related posts

Nice fanfic part 2

https://i.imgur.com/0FGgnKw.jpg

Didn't give LanaBoards name to not cause unnecessary attention on the forum

Another theory down the drain!

Y'all can go back to your Eclipse hating album begging shite

I came back to the thread just to say thank you for asking her, best news and confirmation we've had for months! ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The past shouldn’t be held over someone’s head forever. Eclipse said that he was 15 or 16 when he would always tease and not leak. I’m sure he’s at least 19 or 20, if not older, by now and his life doesn’t revolve around wanting that type of attention anymore. People change within days, weeks, months, and definitely years. Recently before this I remember he was having actual conversations about NFR with us in this thread. Change is a powerful thing and everyone should let this go because it won’t get us anymore unreleased material and certainly will get us NOWHERE near NFR.

giphy.gif

1. We should not assume that just because a song does not go on the immediate album after it is written that she has no plans to ever release it.

2. Whether or not a song was intended to be released or not has no impact on how ethical it is to obtain and leak any material.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Y'all keep saying you "can't copyright" a name. You're confusing copyright with trademark, and they're not the same thing. People can trademark their name (Kim Kardashian, Christina Aguilera, basically any celebrity). People can trademark expressions ("That's hot!" "let's get ready to rumble"). Tim Tebow has even trademarked "tebowing" and that's an action!

I've warned you before and i'll do it again, because you didn't believe me, and then someone went and turned it into an April Fool's joke:

NORMAN ROCKWELL IS TRADEMARKED.

The Rockwell family is threatening to sue Interscope if they release the album with the name without their approval, or without an (exorbitant) payment for the use of the name.  Lana won't change the name, and Interscope won't release it unless she changes the name, because they don't want to pay any licenses to use the name because the licenses they want will eat up all the profits of what they expect to make from album sales.

The album is mastered and ready to go otherwise.

Bye, Felicias (again).

Say something other than this chamomile tea you keep serving us challenge #dothat

He's not the one who leaked Love and BAR.

The incompetency of her managers, the lack of security and the amount of people involved in the making of those tracks lead the leak of those songs. They were going to leak whether or not I was involved or vocal about them. The spreading of those files happened from a few people in New York City who were involved with Universal and who were also involved with leaking demos from other big artists like Beyoncé. By the time I received those files, they were already being sent over to so many users on ATRL, Brazilian fan pages and eventually spread across Lanaboards. So many users here who pretend to be bothered when I talk about upcoming releases were the people doing the spreading and teasing themselves, sending DMs with the songs, creating Instagram accounts and posting snippets. I was contacted by the feds to help track down the source responsible for this mess, after they cleared my name. I was simply a link in the chain for that whole ordeal. Lana herself, her team and the guy from FBI knew I was not responsible for any leak or spreading. Lana trusted me enough to share the album title, multiple release dates, lyrics and more info with me. I never asked her for this type of info, I never acted in a position of power to make her tell me things, she just did! And I never, ever made her beg me. Gosh, it is insane to even think that. 

I came back to the thread just to say thank you for asking her, best news and confirmation we've had for months! ♥

The past shouldn’t be held over someone’s head forever. Eclipse said that he was 15 or 16 when he would always tease and not leak. I’m sure he’s at least 19 or 20, if not older, by now and his life doesn’t revolve around wanting that type of attention anymore. People change within days, weeks, months, and definitely years. Recently before this I remember he was having actual conversations about NFR with us in this thread. Change is a powerful thing and everyone should let this go because it won’t get us anymore unreleased material and certainly will get us NOWHERE near NFR.

Thank you so much! Most of the time when I post here it can be sassy, but it's never from a place of feeling superior to anyone. I just want to discuss and share my love for Lana and her music, and lately our shared frustration for the delays and lack of news. 

thank you so much! Most of the time when I post here it can be sassy, but it's never from a place of feeling superior to anyone. I just want to discuss and share my love for Lana and her music, and lately our shared frustration for the delays and lack of news. 

it couldn't be from a place of superiority bc ur inferior 2 me and my child heh. the fool bard! sings his silly little toones of toontown without the 3d pixelated pie, the slice of pie isn't for him to consume. only norman and the wittles of post-modern anti-gravity kettlepots steaming at the sight of another misspelt poem, condemn ur damnations and take ur leaf; for it is a birchwood couch

Thank you so much! Most of the time when I post here it can be sassy, but it's never from a place of feeling superior to anyone. I just want to discuss and share my love for Lana and her music, and lately our shared frustration for the delays and lack of news. 

so can u please post that unedited your girl dl now? 

it couldn't be from a place of superiority bc ur inferior 2 me and my child heh. the fool bard! sings his silly little toones of toontown without the 3d pixelated pie, the slice of pie isn't for him to consume. only norman and the wittles of post-modern anti-gravity kettlepots steaming at the sight of another misspelt poem, condemn ur damnations and take ur leaf; for it is a birchwood couch

... Cult leader salv, are you ok?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

and nothing more, the raven squeaks and huwas in the distance. it is time for u all 2 burn

stream venice bitch