Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I agree, but she could really have picked a better picture or angle, it’s just so... I feel like she’s mocking us with that selfie and like she didn’t even care to pick a better one. :rip: (Maybe it was her intention to be mocking)

This is how I saw it, it's like mocking us/people who said "she's happy now" in a way where she's like "Look, I'm smiling, it must mean that I'm happy, right?" while the song itself's sad as fuck.

qfrWuBl.png

go on reddit then? this is a message board of course you're gonna have to scroll. especially when theres obviously been 0 news in months.

Oooooh fuck off, I was fucking joking  :icant:

Am I the only one who kinda loves the hiadtfawlmth-bihi cover? Like, listening to her sing about how they write that she's happy now (because she's smiling on the lfl cover) when she's actually not and then looking at the simple quick black and white selfie of her smiling, like, it's smart. If this was a happy song and she chose that as the album cover I would've absolutely hated it like it would be the laziest shit, but it's kinda eery as the cover of such a sad song, especially in the context of the lyrics, I like it. Like, maybe this wasn't her intention and she was just being lazy n snapped a quick pic for the cover without any thought put into it, but even then I still like it because u can interpret it in the way that it's a reference on how people think she's happy when she's actually not just because she's smiling. The pic itself isn't that great, but it's great in the context of the song imo.

I like it too

giphy.gif

D3_gUgXWkAAcHb-.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

idc about poetry, i just want the album

Im pretty sure she will plan the album release after she finishes and releases her poetry book as she said it. All her current focus is on poetry.

I hope Lana was lying when she said 11 tracks and I hope it turns out to be a 2 part record like Marina’s

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

its annoying because if feel like she's gonna get the poetry book out the way first but I can see that being in summer  :crossed: autumn album here we come!

Ohmygod she pulled thru dc that its a poem, and not to b pretentious or anything, but I personally love this poem bc I intentionally always like having adventures by myself, going places, taking photos/videos and end up feeling misunderstood most times w how I express my thoughts. Defo gonna get a copy or two of this when its finally out

UV/Honeymoon