Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Your psychic mama

if the prophecy comes true, she's gonna start charging u fags for future predictions

Awkhwjw.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwp6a7DjGuV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xetf7yqc4fsm

i’m probably the only one who would think this would make a good single/album cover. i think it matches the “aesthetic” of the “era” (even tho we don’t really have either of those).

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

For a second I thought she was holding a baby lamb lmfaoo, but I agree that it would make a cute single cover though.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwp6a7DjGuV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xetf7yqc4fsm

i’m probably the only one who would think this would make a good single/album cover. i think it matches the “aesthetic” of the “era” (even tho we don’t really have either of those).

Does it though? I'm not getting Hope vibes, I'm not getting HTD vibes, VB vibes, MAC vibes...what's left? We only have snippets of the other songs which may be demos for all we know, but even then. Not getting Cinnamon, IYC, "Stronger" (?) or even HIAB vibes either. I'm just not feeling it. I wish the cover would be a Neil Krug style pic of her in her car, driving.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Does it though? I'm not getting Hope vibes, I'm not getting HTD vibes, VB vibes, MAC vibes...what's left? We only have snippets of the other songs which may be demos for all we know, but even then. Not getting Cinnamon, IYC, "Stronger" (?) or even HIAB vibes either. I'm just not feeling it. I wish the cover would be a Neil Krug style pic of her in her car, driving.

imagine a cover with her swimming all sparkly and shit... we can dream safely here

I honestly clicked with trepidation thinking you might be linking the one with the friends because unfortunately, that matches the aesthetic of the era, too.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think the thing that pisses me off is that she has the nerve to post every few days these pics with her friends and then doesn’t find the time to post any updates about what’s going on.

Just a simple “Hey, guys! Album and book coming this summer, thanks for your patience you’ll get to read and listen soon enough xx LDR” is all that’s needed. Or “Hey guys just wanted to let you know, books are bounded and we’re finishing up the rest of the record, I’ll put it out soon xx LDR”

Nobody cares about her thots we just want her THOUGHTS about the album or any fucking thing I guess. I’m desperate at this point...

Inb4 someone goes off, sure she has the right to post what she wants but come on...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i see the picture of chuck more single cover quality than the picture of lana LMAO

And I - oop.

I don't see any of them as single covers, they look like the cool straight white girls who bullied me for ''trying to be a girl'' bcus I like men.

So sorry sweaty but PTSD kills them in my eyes.

giphy.gif

I mean, I'm kinda excited because at least she said she was going to put out more songs this year, but at the same time, it's Lana, so... :toofunny:

I swear to god this woman makes me feel anxious

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I want her to put out actual album news so I can be happy for her living her life and just leave her alone.

I’ve learned my lesson, next album cycle I’m not looking at any news, reading any interviews, or listening to any singles until the album drops

Edit: like I shouldnt want to feel physically angry looking at her smiling in her IG pics but thanks to my bitterness over the NFR rollout I do

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

like imagine, after all this waiting that shes knows we've been doing she posts this

sorry for the wait loves,

heres some sugar and spice and everything nice,

CINNAMON  

and the post is a video for the song and its amazing and the era is born anew like bitch can do so much wow......

SHE.CAN.DO.SO.MUCH.UGH!

:lange:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

like imagine, after all this waiting that shes knows we've been doing she posts this

sorry for the wait loves,

heres some sugar and spice and everything nice,

CINNAMON  

and the post is a video for the song and its amazing and the era is born anew like bitch can do so much wow......

SHE.CAN.DO.SO.MUCH.UGH!

:lange:

honestly at this point it would just be rude not to have the next single be cinnamon. like imagine ignoring us for months...thats the least she can do.