Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

510 N Robertson Blvd

Los Angeles

CA 90048

:oic:

i just googled what this is, what is it? jacks studio? if so im gonna need about 20 gays to team up, storm in, and steal any USB they find in there

Failed half of my classes, feeling extremely anxious when I try to study, feeling guilty when I don't have the strength in me to even try to study, postponing shit like I've never have before, struggling with my down spiraling self confidence, escaping reality with shit that's not real and don't really matter if you think about it, and I don't want to die but LANA DO SOMETHING I NEED HAPPINESS

Hi LB, now you know something more about me, have a nice evening.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

helo@!

do u feel worthless? disgusting?obese? thrown aside because of lana's antics? begrudgened? cursed? desanctified? emasculated? defemulated?  lost? directionless? ugly? worthless? tastekess? bored? psychotic? destabilized? melodramatic? i have the cure for all ur nroamni fucking rockwellington needs! here over at salvatore collective we've deduced the reasons for person's unrestlessnesss as a result of lana's fat ugliness and basicness and we deliver those in need of help and lack of harm to the light. come join me:) and take:) my many hands and tendrils:) let them caress and outline ur facial features [or lack thereof] in slime and contour ur soon to be seasoned rolls :) into deliverance. who needs cinnamon, who needs marybeth selviantic plath? in ur car? okay. we might need in ur car.

but besides that the other things are unneeded! i ahve the perfect song for those in need of a song to follow, to thirst, to harass, to kill, to mutilate, to sacrafic for:)) and i will tell u this information..for free....yes....for fre......free free....no multiple payments or installments or investments of 19/.99, 9.99, 29.99, 1989.99 ...it's free, all u need to give me is ur heart...ur body...ur soul..ur freedom:) and u will be taken to a promised land full of respected labananaboard members all living under 1 sun in the hills that u need to give urself to.,,i will be waiting by the broken glass, lizards, and dust mites :) respond quickly or im hexiing NFR to die. :)

So what we gon talk about until september?  :creep:

give me your cardiovascular system, my beloved dustmite

Didn't realise we was doing our therapy rounds up in here

giphy.gif

We all need help (and some of y'all need a miracle) but an album ain't gon fix it mamas! Talk to a professional!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH HER CAREER

i have internalized and intantalized it. breathe thru the holes i'll be implanting into the back of your throat my child, stream venucci fuckthrust in the meantime.

i have internalized and intantalized it. breathe thru the holes i'll be implanting into the back of your throat my child, stream venucci fuckthrust in the meantime.

Let's just hope it'll worth the wait... Lust for Life was her weakest record so far (only my opinion)

Oh boy how I miss the Born to Die era when her record label actually cared 

t9tqg0.jpg

do you think we'll actually have the album AFTER summer ?

will we wait that long ?

I hope not

I wish she said something instead of focusing on her poetry book

The gays are shaking and she couldn't care less 

Imagine if Lana signed to SubPop records

t9tqg0.jpg

will we wait that long ?

i doubt it. but im very delusional bc i thought the album was coming march 29th as a surprise release lol. but ok it just makes sense to have it before summer. after summer would be awful 

all im saying is that if she doesnt think we deserve a deluxe version after all this bs... shes obviously probably writing new music already. her passion for the scene has faded but def not for music. this is just her poet phase. she always writes music. she said once she settles down after an album release she gets all these ideas again. this album has been done for what? months? and shes been chilling w/ friends. she has to have so many juices flowing already. 

i just googled what this is, what is it? jacks studio? if so im gonna need about 20 gays to team up, storm in, and steal any USB they find in there

The Bling Ring: Music Ediiton

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What do you think it is about Lana that makes people feel entitled to make such disrespectful comments on her social media? Like I also stan Florence and I just can't imagine 7,000 "where's the album you fucking bitch?!" comments on any post of hers. People might ask where the album is but I don't think they'd be so aggressive; her fan base seems so much more chill. 

I know we say stuff here (mostly jokes) but I feel like it's quite different to essentially address her directly via social media. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So what we gon talk about until september? :creep:

The next single should sustain our wrath.

will we wait that long ?

August / September are now very likely. With each interview, she says a bit more.

If she wants to release a couple more songs before it... plus i don’t see NFR as a summer release (June or July). Plus all the singles by other artists out now are for June releases. And no sight of a new single speaks to me that it’s coming end of summer.