Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Woo I should wake up after my post nights sleep to doin time if new zealand does get it first (and tbh I don't see why not if it's already been shown in the docu)

Some rando on ATRL says

The length of the song is 3:18

The picture she has posted is the cover

idk if they're reliable though :fabcat:

I get that an album cover is important (to some extent): it embodies the spirit of the record. And even to some extent.
But a single cover? Is that so important?
I'm really a «music is what matters the most» kinda guy. It takes me a lot to consider a cover ugly (looking at you, Art Angel by Grimes, though the music is fantastic).
But you guys really are TOO MUCH into visuals. 
Anyways, she looks cute. 

"My @sublime cover Doin' Time coming out Friday for the new doc about them."

LMAO @ all the people (especially on Sublime's account) asking where they can watch the doc. You can't, the film festival is finished. :rip:

Also ... I think she had no choice but to filter that pic because the 'shop job is so bad. I really hope she didn't pay someone to do that and a friend just did it as a favour or something.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Some rando on ATRL says

girl wtf the original have 4:12 :noparty:

Probally Hillsong ask her to take the devil part :legend: :legend:

On original we have +- 1 minute streight of instrumental.. She probally cut this off to be more ''radio friendly''' :creep:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

"My @sublime cover Doin' Time coming out Friday for the new doc about them."

LMAO @ all the people (especially on Sublime's account) asking where they can watch the doc. You can't, the film festival is finished. :rip:

Also ... I think she had no choice but to filter that pic because the 'shop job is so bad. I really hope she didn't pay someone to do that and a friend just did it as a favour or something.

The film festival is just a premiere, the documentary hasn't actually been released yet 

girl wtf the original have 4:12 :noparty:

Probally Hillsong ask her to take the devil part :legend: :legend:

Maybe it's so it's radio friendly  :creep:

Some rando on ATRL says

I mean... ofc its a cover art. And tbh not surprised bc there’s a lot of instrumentals at the end.

giphy.gif

The film festival is just a premiere, the documentary hasn't actually been released yet

I know. I'm just being a bitch.

I'd like to think it's her poetry book and they'd 'shopped the DT placard over it (and it'd be just like her to do that because lazy) but in reality, they've probably just 'shopped it over a piece of paper.

Plus that hair doesn't really fit the aesthetic of the poetry book, so if that's what it is then I don't understand. I'm tired, though.

If there is no MV I'm going to be so sad because this look needs to be exploited.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Maybe it's so it's radio friendly  :creep:

Give Lana a hit so Insterscope cant take Norman Fucking Rockwell from the captivity :makeup: :makeup: :makeup:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I get that an album cover is important (to some extent): it embodies the spirit of the record. And even to some extent.

But a single cover? Is that so important?

I'm really a «music is what matters the most» kinda guy. It takes me a lot to consider a cover ugly (looking at you, Art Angel by Grimes, though the music is fantastic).

But you guys really are TOO MUCH into visuals. 

Anyways, she looks cute. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11015126

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven