Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

that skirtsandsuits person triggers me so hard. Also she reminds me of atomic kitten and idk how to feel about that. 

you mean sarah?

hqdefault.jpg

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lana's face is at capacity. Her lower face, from her cheekbones, is wider than the top of her face. She looks bloated. Too much filler.

If rich celebrities look like this as they age, what hope do the rest of us have. We're all gonna die ugly and NFRless.

Actually we'll look better cause look at Gaga for example, she looks way better when her fillers are dissolving vs. when she's freshly filled. That one phase when she was doing all those tributes was awful... Idk I don't like the filler-look it makes most people look wrinkle-free but still older and bloated...

you mean sarah?

hqdefault.jpg

djfpsjfpjsdpifjdapif

Actually we'll look better cause look at Gaga for example, she looks way better when her fillers are dissolving vs. when she's freshly filled. That one phase when she was doing all those tributes was awful... Idk I don't like the filler-look it makes most people look wrinkle-free but still older and bloated...

djfpsjfpjsdpifjdapif

fillers are awful I've never seen a nice case of it! Laser and chemical peels, maybe face lifts if older are the way to go.

Why do most of these millionaire celebs get these botched lips and cheeks aswell-am dying.

y’all decided to start stanning someone who was obviously plastic from the get go and you’re shocked that...she gets more work done?

I don’t like it much either but like there’s no need to tear into her for it. She doesn’t look half bad. Some of you guys act like she has FUCKED her face UP. In reality a lot of the work she has is reversible/will dissolve over time.

I just don’t get why you guys all like “GASP SHE LOOKS SO BAD??!?!? WHAT DID SHE DOOOooooooOoooooOO???”

But like, it’s not like she hasn’t rocked this look before.... lol

This isn’t new

she's squatting and pooping on her own career at this point. i get change of decisions can happen but making announcements and then not delivering, this just gets weirder and weirder particularly as she seems relatively happy

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

she's squatting and pooping on her own career at this point. i get change of decisions can happen but making announcements and then not delivering, this just gets weirder and weirder particularly as she seems relatively happy

having one of the best selling, longest charting, culturally impactful and iconic albums of all time means she could literally never pick her career as a singer up ever again and she would be fine.

she genuinely has one of the most rabid and sometimes delusional fan bases of all time, when people say they would eat up anything from her they really would. NFR will probably, most likely, not kill her career - even if she takes another year from this day to release it.

she’s trying to live her best life and be happy after being depressed constantly for years... yeah she shouldn’t be promoting things that actually aren’t happening and that’s on her but Jesus flooding all her socials with the same sookie complaints has to be tiring at this point, everyone just needs to get off Social media (including you Lana) and chill the fuck out

Xoxo be back to hear your complaints after I watch black mirror

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Remember when she insisted her lips are natural? :thumb3:

Disclaimer: I'm not shaming her, it was pretty funny at the time. Also I don't think her face looks bad now, she looks like herself, nothing bad.

People aren't judging THAT she gets stuff done but WHAT she gets done when she doesnt really need it but y'know it's her choice.

having one of the best selling, longest charting, culturally impactful and iconic albums of all time means she could literally never pick her career as a singer up ever again and she would be fine.

she genuinely has one of the most rabid and sometimes delusional fan bases of all time, when people say they would eat up anything from her they really would. NFR will probably, most likely, not kill her career - even if she takes another year from this day to release it.

yeah i wasn't saying her career was over and she'd be living in a trash can, i also wasn't saying NFR wouldn't do well should it be released whenever. i wasn't even talking about NFR, i'm talking in terms of PR 

yeah i wasn't saying her career was over and she'd be living in a trash can, i also wasn't saying NFR wouldn't do well should it be released whenever. i wasn't even talking about NFR, i'm talking in terms of PR

This album will do well no matter what, critically and commercially. Quote me.

This album will do well no matter what, critically and commercially. Quote me.

as i've just said, i know this. god you would literally pick an argument with a tree