Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So... what’s next? Where do we dig up for new info?

I was sure we were going to get one new « something » from NFr or even the poetry book. I’ll go put on my clown face, brb.

I actually don't think the poetry book and album are linked at all. Clearly she wants to push the book out first and is leaving NFR to rot away in a ditch. If they were linked, then she would put the poetry book as a bundle with the NFR boxset.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I actually don't think the poetry book and album are linked at all. Clearly she wants to push the book out first and is leaving NFR to rot away in a ditch. If they were linked, then she would put the poetry book as a bundle with the NFR boxset.

I think they complement each other. You could have one without the other, but they have the same aesthetics and feeling (low-key, Old LA, selfies or phone pictures, introspective), at least from what we know of the two.

Yall understood everything wrong. Lana said in September 12 that she will release on top of next year (October- December) and the poetry book will come come first, maybe in 3 months. I don't think it has being delayed

Tbh if this photoshoot was something gorgeous like Dazed I would have no complaints cause I get easily distracted by beautiful magazine covers. But now that they are out.. And I don't like them at all.... I guess my thirst for NFR will go on even harder

It's sad how I don't even care for magazine shoots anymore. I don't care for her insta posts. I don't care for poetry. I don't care for snippets. I just want the actual damn album with IYC and Cinnamon. I don't care for these little side shenanigans.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven