Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

she still a crackhead but the strings hunny...the STRINGS, this is roses bloom for you older beautiful sister

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

when she said “you fucked me so good that i almost said i love you" I truly felt that :cumming2:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Wait so will the title track be a single? She usually shows off singles right before they're released. I think she did Hope a day before (or week, although we got a snippet months prior to the release of that one, but a snippet close to release nonetheless....) Especially when she's planning a short album release like HM

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Wait so will the title track be a single? She usually shows off singles right before they're released. I think she did Hope a day before (or week, although we got a snippet months prior to the release of that one, but a snippet close to release nonetheless....) Especially when she's planning a short album release like HM

delusion-convince-yourself-gif.gif

I KNEW THE TITLE TRACK WOULD SLAY OMG I LOVE IT

LANA RELEASE THIS ASAP

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: