Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This is so exciting omg omg omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She posted earlier about how she loves all she songs she’s released over the past year and then the snippet a few hours later..hmmm...is sis gonna release soon? Yes yes she is

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Sounds like it starts as a piano ballad and expands in production. Why has this gemini cancer puta been keeping this beautiful music from us :defeated:

Please let the next post be the cover art, but that may be asking for too much :toofunny:

opening a song with "goddamn man-child you fucked me so good i almost said i love you" *Nicki minaj voice* woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah ok ok woah woah Holiday wait hold on hold on Holiday you can't give it to em dry like that you gotta get that shit wet first like come on now you gotta prep them for shit like that they can't just get that shit right off the top like you gotta bring that shit back bring that shit the fuck back!