Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

How many hours left before the show?

Btw if I'm not mistaking she released MAC and VB at 7pm and Hope at 1pm (London time). If she puts out a song today, I think it's most likely gonna be at 1 or 7.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

In celebration of Elizabeth’s Birthday and another day of no album I present the NFR songs as ASMR triggers:

Mariners Apartment Complex: Slow tapping

Venice Bitch: Mouth sounds

HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI: SKSKSK sounds

How to Disappear: Page turning/writing

Cinnamon: Hand sounds

Happiness Is a Butterfly: Brushing/scratching

In the Car: Crinkling

YDEHT/In My Arms/Be Stronger: Unintelligible/inaudible whispering

Norman Fucking Rockwell: Ear-to-ear whispering

Bonus:

Doin’ Time: Fast tapping

IMBSFFSH: Mic blowing

Hey Blue Baby: Buzzing

Thots?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

How many hours left before the show?

Btw if I'm not mistaking she released MAC and VB at 7pm and Hope at 1pm (London time). If she puts out a song today, I think it's most likely gonna be at 1 or 7.

It’s 10 to 11am in Dublin the day before

In celebration of Elizabeth’s Birthday and another day of no album I present the NFR songs as ASMR triggers:

Mariners Apartment Complex: Slow tapping

Venice Bitch: Mouth sounds

HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI: SKSKSK sounds

How to Disappear: Page turning/writing

Cinnamon: Hand sounds

Happiness Is a Butterfly: Brushing/scratching

In the Car: Crinkling

YDEHT/In My Arms/Be Stronger: Unintelligible/inaudible whispering

Norman Fucking Rockwell: Ear-to-ear whispering

Bonus:

Doin’ Time: Fast tapping

IMBSFFSH: Mic blowing

Hey Blue Baby: Buzzing

Thots?

Lana release the album already, we've lost it

If y’all girlies going to the Dublin show don’t get us some info or a live performance of a new song(s) im gonna be so emo. There’s literally like half of lanaboards going to this lmao. Do what u must, sisters

its literally just Elecxra and me from LB yet, and lanz gonna ignore our chants as usual

image.png

Idk why but I have a feeling cinnamon will not be a part of the album

It will be on it. 

First, the album is not scrapped and was not renamed like many said.

Plus all the songs she teased with a snippet (except RBFY, which we already knew) were included on the album. 

And it fits the introspective mood of NFR: that plea for her lover not to break her, it's just so direct and beautiful. 

Someone help me understand - is Lana trashing the man child in NFR title track or is she actually into him? It's like damn girl you said yourself he's a fuckboy so why are you even letting this happen

Someone help me understand - is Lana trashing the man child in NFR title track or is she actually into him? It's like damn girl you said yourself he's a fuckboy so why are you even letting this happen

Because she is a fuckgirl

Starboy, stargirl

Fuckboy, fuckgirl

Man-child, woman-child

30syamo.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I just realized that my theory that Norman Fucking Rockwell was just Architecture renamed was not only wrong, but also it means we'll never get a final version of Architecture unless Eclipse/someone else gifts it to us.

giphy.gif

He just fucked her good. from the context we have so far. So she ALMOST thought she loved him. Also can I just say how ridiculous it is that there was an actual discussion about that line with the dude fucking her so good? lol Some people are submissive during sex whatchu gon do about it? 

He just fucked her good. from the context we have so far. So she ALMOST thought she loved him. Also can I just say how ridiculous it is that there was an actual discussion about that line with the dude fucking her so good? lol Some people are submissive during sex whatchu gon do about it?

Oh Lana and her questionable taste in men... She's made a career out of it at least. And wtf some people just want to get fucked, it's called enjoying being alive. And there's power in getting fucked, which is why men are scared of women and gays. I don't like the idea that the only appropriate feminism is when woman try to masculinize themselves. Tho this type of discourse on LB turns into certain folk goin off ab how white men are the most important in history so idfk

Oh Lana and her questionable taste in men... She's made a career out of it at least. And wtf some people just want to get fucked, it's called enjoying being alive. And there's power in getting fucked, which is why men are scared of women and gays. I don't like the idea that the only appropriate feminism is when woman try to masculinize themselves. Tho this type of discourse on LB turns into certain folk goin off ab how white men are the most important in history so idfk

girl i know exactly whomst you’re talking about and :creep: this is why i don’t intervene in these discussions bc it turns into paragraphs about how We Live In A Society

anyway can we stop analyzing this NFR snippet. we all know lana has shit taste in men and no self respect in a relationship (not saying that in an inflammatory way, but she always loses herself in toxic relationships) and all this snippet is saying is that she was hooking up with a guy who seemed deep on the surface but had nothing under there.... kind of like someone we know :smokeney:

She doesn’t say she almost loved him, she says he fucked her so good she “almost” says “I love you.” That’s two different things, because, often, in a rush of real physical passion, a person says, “I love you” because they're physically caught up in the moment. But while that can be an actual verbal reflection of genuine love, it can also be something blurted out in the heat of passion. I think most of us have experienced exactly that.

Girls and gays - don't validate fuckboys and man children by letting them fuck you. It'll only feel worth it in the moment bc you lowkey like to be treated like trash bc it reminds you of your past relationships, but in the end, it's not fulfilling and your fantasy is what got you off more than that dude's dick anyway

I don't want any mixed messages. If someone chants 'Norman Fucking Rockwell' she might just laugh about loving her fans. BUT IF THE WHOLE FRONT ROW START VIOLENTLY CHANTING 'CI-NNA-MON!! CI-NNA-MON!! CI-NNA-MON!!' OVER AND OVER she might actually perform Radio

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.