Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

First, the album is not scrapped and was not renamed like many said.

Most people, including me, who raised the question about the album title were questioning IF the release delay was being caused by an injunction or lawsuit over the use of the trademarked name. That’s what MOST were doing. It was not a “conspiracy theory,” and anyone who thinks it was doesn’t understand what a conspiracy or conspiracy theory is. It was speculation based on American legal precedent.

Were a few blindly shouting, “the album title has been forcibly changed!” Or passing that idea on as if it were fact? Yes. But those are also the same people whose posts are relatively empty of content 99% of the time or write “I’d be a hole for Ben.”

Girls and gays - don't validate fuckboys and man children by letting them fuck you. It'll only feel worth it in the moment bc you lowkey like to be treated like trash bc it reminds you of your past relationships, but in the end, it's not fulfilling and your fantasy is what got you off more than that dude's dick anyway

???

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

???

Norman not-fucking-these-types-of-men Rockwell : if you don't ruin your conception of self worth and sanity thru letting men treat you wrong, you dont have to go thru the grueling self caren't process involving Matcha, becoming basic, and church. NFR by LDR: a cautionary tale , coming "soon"

Norman not-fucking-these-types-of-men Rockwell : if you don't ruin your conception of self worth and sanity thru letting men treat you wrong, you dont have to go thru the grueling self caren't process involving Matcha, becoming basic, and church. NFR by LDR: a cautionary tale , coming "soon"

They're why I love breaking men down.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Girls and gays - don't validate fuckboys and man children by letting them fuck you. It'll only feel worth it in the moment bc you lowkey like to be treated like trash bc it reminds you of your past relationships, but in the end, it's not fulfilling and your fantasy is what got you off more than that dude's dick anyway

Didn’t you just say on the post before this one there’s power in getting fucked? Your posts are giving MIXED SIGNALS should I go for the dick or Nahhhhhhh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Didn’t you just say on the post before this one there’s power in getting fucked? Your posts are giving MIXED SIGNALS should I go for the dick or Nahhhhhhh

There's no shame in submission if you're with the right person, and/or if you're in the right state of mind. You don't have to make a victim out of yourself. You don't have to let yourself get hurt emotionally just to get fucked (or to get hurt physically if you're into that sort of thing). Boundaries are important. And so is dignity.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

IN YOUR FUCKING CAR IM A FUCKEN STAR AND IM FUCKING BURNING THROUGH YOU BITCH! B I T CH! B  I  T  C  H!

I GOING FUCKING CRAZY FUCK I NEED IT SOMEONE STOP ME OR IM GONNA HAVE A BREAKDOWN EVERY DAY ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN FORUM LANA PLEASE :trisha:  :omg:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

In celebration of Elizabeth’s Birthday and another day of no album I present the NFR songs as ASMR triggers:

Mariners Apartment Complex: Slow tapping

Venice Bitch: Mouth sounds

HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI: SKSKSK sounds

How to Disappear: Page turning/writing

Cinnamon: Hand sounds

Happiness Is a Butterfly: Brushing/scratching

In the Car: Crinkling

YDEHT/In My Arms/Be Stronger: Unintelligible/inaudible whispering

Norman Fucking Rockwell: Ear-to-ear whispering

Bonus:

Doin’ Time: Fast tapping

IMBSFFSH: Mic blowing

Hey Blue Baby: Buzzing

Thots?

Omg  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

anyways stream yosemite

First, the album is not scrapped and was not renamed like many said.

Most people, including me, who raised the question about the album title were questioning IF the release delay was being caused by an injunction or lawsuit over the use of the trademarked name. That’s what MOST were doing. It was not a “conspiracy theory,” and anyone who thinks it was doesn’t understand what a conspiracy or conspiracy theory is. It was speculation based on American legal precedent.

Were a few blindly shouting, “the album title has been forcibly changed!” Or passing that idea on as if it were fact? Yes. But those are also the same people whose posts are relatively empty of content 99% of the time or write “I’d be a hole for Ben.”

You’re totally right and I shouldn’t have said it like that. I admit I thought the « name problem » was the reason for the delay... Until both Ben and the Rockwell estate debunked it. However, the rumour kinda resurfaced last week... And now to question if Cinnamon is scrapped...

my post was mostly about « Ok, that era is hell, but when we finally have confirmation of something, can we not move backward? » I read the « I’m afraid Cinnamon might be scrapped » as: « ok, one conspiracy theory down, now let’s find something else to obsess and overdramatize over ».

Sorry if it was poorly written :/

Get the dick but not man child dick. Otherwise you'll end up at Hillsong with an album thatll never come out