Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is anyone else just relieved that she finally mentioned a release time frame? I mean yeah sometimes she says stuff that doesn't hold up, but I don't think she'd be that cruel to say "2 months" to her fans during a live performance. I mean this album has to come out at some point, and 2 months seems appropriate and very likely.

I'm just pretty happy and content now that a confirmation has cleared the air a bit.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Is anyone else just relieved that she finally mentioned a release time frame? I mean yeah sometimes she says stuff that doesn't hold up, but I don't think she'd be that cruel to say "2 months" to her fans during a live performance. I mean this album has to come out at some point, and 2 months seems appropriate and very likely.

I'm just pretty happy and content now that a confirmation has cleared the air a bit.

I’m literally so excited for this record

I hope I’m not being rude to any of you it’s not personal, but I don’t really get why some fans need a selfie with Lana every single time they meet her. If I met her a second time I’d rather just chat with her or say hi. Unless she offered to take a photo. I mean some have 20 photos of her at different venues....I find it a bit creepy and stalky. It feels like showing off to me and being big headed.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i really hope that there's gonna be more tracks than 13 after all this wait fr... we already heard IYC, Cinnamon, HIAB, HTD, Stronger, NFR + Venice Bitch & Mariners in full..... it would be clownery to only have 13 songs.

"I've seen the world, done it all, had my cake now" teas...

Agreed! I know VB and MAC are very loved, but in a way I'd be annoyed if they were on the album because they're nearly a year old and we deserve all-new content after this wait. I feel like Venice Bitch has to be included, though, because she says "Normal Rockwell" in the lyrics

Agreed! I know VB and MAC are very loved, but in a way I'd be annoyed if they were on the album because they're nearly a year old and we deserve all-new content after this wait. I feel like Venice Bitch has to be included, though, because she says "Normal Rockwell" in the lyrics

I need Venice Bitch on the vinyl so

I’m just happy she specifically said two months because it holds her/the label fairly accountable.

And LFL pre-order came one week before the album, so I wouldn’t hold your breath about NFR coming soon. Maybe the cover art and an official date?

I honestly felt better not knowing if we'll ever get this record than now that we know we have two wait 2 months... Which in Lana's world means late September

eh.. if lana hadn’t said the record is coming in 2 months this “anon” wouldn’t have been inspired to make up this rumor.

Yes exactly! Where was this information before Lana said anything? More rumours will be coming soon lmao

giphy.gif  

The only fact that this person says it takes three months to put out a record shows that it's fake. Lana finished recording LFL in June and it was released in July.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~