Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly she can keep HIAB all to herself, that song is tacky af. And I highly doubt NFR will top Honey, Ultra and LFL, but I'd like to be surprised.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Ultraviolence is my favorite but it’s second half has serious issues for me (I never need to hear Money Power Glory and Fucked My Way ever again, and Sad Girl and Pretty are good but the same key with repeated melodic motifs makes it difficult for me to tell the two apart to this day, black beauty should be ON the record proper etc)

Honeymoon is good but the most easy example to cite when people complain that she is “bland and slow and boring”, its a mood album for sure and I almost never seek out individual songs from it (music to watch boys to does nothing for me).

I don’t really need to provide reasons why LFL isn’t her best, they are brought up every day.

I’m here for NFR to be the first flawless (in my eyes) record from her.

Honestly she can keep HIAB all to herself, that song is tacky af. And I highly doubt NFR will top Honey, Ultra and LFL, but I'd like to be surprised.

:um2:  :um:  :awk:  :judgingu3:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

LFL just has no replay value to me, apart from Cherry. 

I know my ass is going to be replaying the fuck out of Cinnamon and IYC so that's how I know LFL will be topped. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Norman has decimated Born To Suck and Lust For Mediocrity a long time ago. Only Ultraviolence and Honeymoon stans get to participate in best album discussion (but not for too long because in two months Norman will be officially crowned as her best!)

Norman has decimated Born To Suck and Lust For Mediocrity a long time ago. Only Ultraviolence and Honeymoon stans get to participate in best album discussion (but not for too long because in two months Norman will be officially crowned as her best!)

are you on drugs?

giphy.gif

I don't know whether or not to unpack the fact this post implies LFL is better than BTD or just the straight up disrespecting of BTD but either way this is a wrong opinion

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL