Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She doesnt have one bad album and none of her albums have filler. She also writes her own music and has proven shes a very talented singer. stay mad while lana becomes a stan tbh.

1. her albums do have fillers, all mainstream artists do.

2. she writes most of her unreleased music but I I don't think she's written any released by herself. she's credited but there's usually rick nowels and Max Martin credited. I've never seen a Lana song that doesn't have her AND rick nowels listed as writers. correct me if I'm wrong tho.

edit: and Justin Parker

giphy.gif

God puts limits on things we love... Like NFR existing but not being released yet... or like the hard part in the middle of mangoes. Like imagine being able to just peel a mango and bite into it and there was no obstacle there... 

Imagine listening to NFR in full.. while being able to bite into a mango with no hard part in the middle.. The dream. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

God puts limits on things we love... Like NFR existing but not being released yet... or like the hard part in the middle of mangoes. Like imagine being able to just peel a mango and bite into it and there was no obstacle there...

Imagine listening to NFR in full.. while being able to bite into a mango with no hard part in the middle.. The dream.

Your posts these last few pages have been on pointeeee

2. she writes most of her unreleased music but I I don't think she's written any released by herself. she's credited but there's usually rick nowels and Max Martin credited. I've never seen a Lana song that doesn't have her AND rick nowels listed as writers. correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Lana??? Uh... this entire record was written by her. The melodies & instrumentals were done by Jack. Just bc someone has "writing credits" doesn't mean they wrote 80%. In fact, a lot of times people get credit even for 2% of work, just giving the idea to change a single lyric. Just bc Lana's credits are co-written doesn't mean she's unoriginal or isn't writing her material herself. Cruel World & Pretty When You Cry were songs she wrote basically with Blake playing guitar... 

Almost all of AKA is only credited to Lana & David Khan, the same thing as now with Jack. He probably did the instrumental for her for those tracks on AKA which I'm not saying is 2% of work, but they still get writing credits 99% of the time

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i really dont know how some of you dont understand having writing credits doesnt mean they actually wrote the song together. lana writes the words and works on melodies and her co-writer makes the progression and notes. it's really that simple and how most singersongwriters work...

I feel you. I've eaten Mango in cubes before but I never have cut the fruit myself, last month I bought a mango and sticked a knife into it without even knowing that mangoes had a hard center.

I fought like 30 minutes, trying to get some solid fruit pieces out of it, mango juice all over my counter, at the end I switched the knife for my own hands.

At the end I had 1/2 cup worth of fruit and a whole mess in the kitchen. Worst experience ever. I just wanted Mango cubes like those cut mangos that I'd seen on the internet. It wasn't even that good.

mango_nacional.jpg

8nl2OpX.png

Its 12:01 where’s the song

tumblr_ole6dqucta1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I think we will get the song (not complete obviously) when the trailer comes out and then the full song will be available on friday. Just a guess though.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I feel you. I've eaten Mango in cubes before but I never have cut the fruit myself, last month I bought a mango and sticked a knife into it without even knowing that mangoes had a hard center.

I fought like 30 minutes, trying to get some solid fruit pieces out of it, mango juice all over my counter, at the end I switched the knife for my own hands.

At the end I had 1/2 cup worth of fruit and a whole mess in the kitchen. Worst experience ever. I just wanted Mango cubes like those cut mangos that I'd seen on the internet. It wasn't even that good.

mango_nacional.jpg

mangoes and lana are the same .. LIARS. FULL OF EXPECTATIONS THAT WILL NEBER BE FULLY MET.. SO GOOD BUT SO UNATTAINABLE. I WANT FROM THEM WHAT I CANT HAVE!!!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

They are credited for the melody. Lana writes the lyrics and they write the melody or find the chords if Lana already has an acapella melody.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~