Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You know, i think Venice bitch may end up being the song that's the MOST different from the rest of the album. It's seeming very out of place but also so iconic and life worked out so right by putting her in there... Like David Hasselhoff in the SpongeBob movie

Leak The Good Life

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

"A couple of months" usually means two months even thought it can be up to more, so she stays true to the two months statement she did

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I'm about to go clownin' again ... who's coming? Ready ... set ...

Go!

What if she keeps referring to NFR as the "record" and the "album" because the album and track have the same name but are separate entities and she's going to drop the track as the lead single soon and she doesn't want any more confusion?

2ccmp8h.jpg

And what if we get an announcement on July 4th, because that's American af?

"It was kind of an exclamation mark: so this is the American dream, right now. This is where we’re at—Norman fucking Rockwell."

Thank you and good day.

I love how you are always setting yourself up for disappointment. I second that  :hooker: . Hope is a dangerous thing for clowns like us to have - but we have it

Bro, seriously ... try occasionally typing something that doesn't involve you having a go at someone else. Fuck.

Bro, seriously ...

NO. Keep scrolling like I do with your post when I see you complaining about a song that isn’t even fully released yet, or because someone may potentially like a song that you don’t. It’s not that hard.

Anywayssss..

I gave in and listened to the snippets of Cinnamon and IYC again after promising myself I wouldn’t, why must I partake in clownery?? Also I saw someone mention the cars swooshing by as she’s playing IYC, and it would be awesome if they had been apart of the song. Even though it’s something so small and minor, but it somehow fits the whole vibe of the song. What if sis delayed the album to add the swooshing sound of the cars passing by??? Lol

I will agree a lot ppl are hating on it (the collab) without hearing it first and I think the majority of those ppl are just really down on the idea of the collab and that instantly makes them opposed to it no matter how it sounds. Yeah, it’s mainly arianna in the trailer, but is that surprising? She’s the most “popular” right now. I’m confident Lana will add something amazing to the track!

Also I’m really hoping this July 2nd “hunch” means something. It probably doesn’t I know, I don’t need reminded. I just like to hope.

Also, everyone is entitled to their own opinions I get that. It DOES feel like there is an overwhelming sense of negativity regarding this collab tho. It’s lighthearted. It doesn’t need to be so serious that we view it as compromising her artistic integrity. It doesn’t. AT ALL.

Some people are kind of weird and just don’t like when sis collabs with anyone lol. It’s like they want her for just themselves.

Keep scrolling like I do with your post when I see you complaining about a song that isn’t even fully released yet, or because someone may potentially like a song that you don’t. It’s not that hard.

'K. Sincerely, the below post.

So I assume the whole song is out since some are saying it’s bad? Because if y’all are just judging it by the snippet in the trailer then what.

Its weird it's automatically assumed that NS is a cover

Leak it and we shall find out

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Clearly not to be misogynistic, I'd rather b one of Charlie's Angels, but like gay, than 007, but is anyone else thinking bout how Lana, kween of sundtrack tracks, managed a Charlie's feature, but hasn't for Bond? Genuinely wondering how tf that happened

Like yeah we've 24 nd SoC among some tracks, but, Big Eyes, Y&B, I Can Fly- I miss those

UV/Honeymoon

Clearly not to be misogynistic, I'd rather b one of Charlie's Angels, but like gay, than 007, but is anyone else thinking bout how Lana, kween of sundtrack tracks, managed a Charlie's feature, but hasn't for Bond? Genuinely wondering how tf that happened

Like yeah we've 24 nd SoC among some tracks, but, Big Eyes, Y&B, I Can Fly- I miss those

The production team for Bond gives major favor to British artists when they pick from the pool to record a theme song. They've had more than a few themes done by Americans in the past, but in all honesty, most of those themes have been less well-received when compared with the ones by Brits. Lana's just had the misfortune to live in a period where there are a lot of British artists doing the kind of "soulful" music that the Bond team looks for.