Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know she said 2 months last month but is the early month of mid-July the top of the year? Is the sea green yet? Someone investigate bc we could get something soon :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

suicide pact anybody :brows:

Me

You guys are delusional. Just because she said the al boom will be out in 2 months doesn’t mean the al boom will be out in 2 months. I mean how much more clear can she be?

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

i wish we could have the actual music at some point during july but i’ll settle for a preorder i guess....... but who knows if we’ll even get any sort of acknowledgement that the record even exists

UbsOye5.png

you can tell things have got even worse cos this thread has stopped moving along like it did and so many people don't give a shit about posting anymore lol 

even this site is dying  :um:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

you can tell things have got even worse cos this thread has stopped moving along like it did and so many people don't give a shit about posting anymore lol 

even this site is dying  :um:

That's Lana's main goal after she saw the load of shit all of y'all said about LFL. And you know what? Good for her! You all deserve this dry ass mess of an era for not appreciating that masterpiece. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

That's Lana's main goal after she saw the load of shit all of y'all said about LFL. And you know what? Good for her! You all deserve this dry ass mess of an era for not appreciating that masterpiece. 

:lolliney:  :lolliney:  :lolliney:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i cant believe we are at such a desperate time that somewhere in the back of my mind a little voice is saying to trust user gayjailer.... i have to laugh

when i started stanning this puta back in 2015 my little 7th grade self was not expecting her to be that messy and unprofessional for one second

It's funny because when I became a fan around 2011/12 (when she released high budget videos, seemed determined and had this "pristine" aura about her) I thought she was one of those people who are super hard working and disciplined.