Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Me reading this post:

large.jpg

We honestly have not felt that happy since Venice Bitch got released, didn't we? 

We liked Doin Time, the Cinnamon and In Your Car snippets and we got Hope when Hope got released. But never that pure sheer joy VB got us. We truly saw this fucking era as an incredible one and pure bliss at that time.

Writing this makes me so fucking sad. 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lana(Marge) releasing her album compared to everyone else

tenor.gif?itemid=9458272

Honestly though the amount of artists I like who announced their albums months after Lana and already released them before her is  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

thinking about the gucci campaign :prettyhurts:

I saw her giving me that look when I nearly blew my paycheck on guilty absolute. That fucking look. The content. The photoshoots. The nails and the outfits. God, that black dress. Take me back,

locals only

Meh she can keep the collabs, I could go the rest of my life without hearing The Weeknd on a LDR track and definitely don't want a song as bad as TNC

Yikes. Her collabs with The Weeknd are magical.

Honestly though the amount of artists I like who announced their albums months after Lana and already released them before her is  :deadbanana:

Because they probably have a perfected release schedule so they knew when to announce the album and when the deadline for working on it is and an approximate time when to release it. Lana doesn't. And it's so annoying.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Nan, she’ll be say something super vague tomorrow about NFR and we’ll need at least 40 pages to say we hate her :P

while secretly on the inside we're breaking down like drug addicts addicted to the drug that is LDR with no fix (aka NFR) in sight. 

NFR is truly the Iran-Iraq war of albums

We thought it would come out quick and easy

Actually ended up taking almost a decade long, thousands of innocents were killed, and had no positive results for anyone involved

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Kind of worrying that even mentions of the poetry are dead now, when did she last mention that?

You spelled relieved wrong

I’ve been at work all day, after a 12 hour shift all I want to do is get hi by the bitch.

Any news beauties? Any theories for the al boom?

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass