Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I see the Maleficent 2 trailer is out but....no LDR song yet. Another case of wishful thinking, perhaps

It could come with the second trailer or closer to the movie's release. Or maybe that Disney song was for something else.

I see the Maleficent 2 trailer is out but....no LDR song yet. Another case of wishful thinking, perhaps

Thinking about how she went from doing songs for quality movies like The Great Gatsby to...... a mediocre Charlie's Angels reboot

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

For the music sweetie

The era is messy af, ok we all know that BUT bitch has released 4 amazing tracks since her last album and maybe even some collab I've forgotten about, she performed 3 other gorgeous songs live, one of which for a professional recording, and she is performing some of her current material on festivals

so yeah I am grateful

Some fanbases (Godney's, Rihanna's) are left with absolutely no music for years

Unfortunate for those fanbases. No offence but I'm not a big fan of being told I'm ungrateful for being annoyed that this 'top of the year' album still has no release date, and being told I should be grateful for her... doing live performances. Yeah okay.

locals only

Unfortunate for those fanbases. No offence but I'm not a big fan of being told I'm ungrateful for being annoyed that this 'top of the year' album still has no release date, and being told I should be grateful for her... doing live performances. Yeah okay.

agreed 100%. also imo complaining and being grateful are not mutually exclusive

it's just the way i feel

Sometimes when I feel frustrated and desperate for her to drop the damn al boom I think about how it’s very unlikely I’ll ever feel what I felt when I heard West Coast for the first time & I become more patient. West Coast is my drug of choice

We already won lona we have UV, keep Norway Fucking Rockefeller for another 13 months if you wish (Jk don’t u dare pls)

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

agreed 100%. also imo complaining and being grateful are not mutually exclusive

Yep. I'm glad she's being active on ig and that people are getting to see her live, meet her for the first time, that she's acknowledging the album (I wouldn't go so far as saying I'm grateful but hey, each to their own), but it's just not a black and white situation. She's acknowledged NFR? Good! She still didn't acknowledge it or its release for a good few months after a deadline she set and I don't know why people act like it's wrong to be annoyed at that

locals only

Yeah guys stop being ungrateful. Us Amelia Earhart stans are still waiting on tour info & it’s been a while now

This thread is in a cycle & it’s almost time for our next stop. We’re approaching the color/vinyl/cover conversation soon. Full speed ahead choo choo :hooker:

Omg u think that's bad? Marco Polo hasn't toured for CENTURIES :toofunny:

Well I’m sorry you’re going through that but it isn’t a competition. If it was, I’d win seeing as how I have been waiting ages to finally see Noah live & have him autograph my ark

“Hasn’t toured in centuries” laksmkskks

can you link this color vinyl cover thread? 

Yeah guys stop being ungrateful. Us Amelia Earhart stans are still waiting on tour info & it’s been a while now

This thread is in a cycle & it’s almost time for our next stop. We’re approaching the color/vinyl/cover conversation soon. Full speed ahead choo choo :hooker:

describe every album in 1 line from a song off the album, and then describe the era with another

if you use the title track's chorus to describe a record or use 'fresh out of fucks forever' for the norman rockwell era i will be materializing behind you, and subsequently gutting you ending your worthless unoriginal lfie

describe every album in 1 line from a song off the album, and then describe the era with another

if you use the title track's chorus to describe a record or use 'fresh out of fucks forever' for the norman rockwell era i will be materializing behind you, and subsequently gutting you ending your worthless unoriginal lfie

Born To Die- cuz you and I, we were born to die

UV- ultraviolennnnnnnceeeee I can hear the sirenssss

HM- our Honeymoooooooooooon

L4L- our lust for lifeee keeps us aliveeee

BtD - lying to herself cuz her liquors top shelf

UV - because I'm pretty when I cry

HM - you should've known better than to let her get you under her spell of the weather, now I'm falling for forever, playing these games

LfL - smoking while I'm running on the treadmill but I'm coming up roses, could it be that I fell for another loser???

NFR - you just crack another beer - I watched the guys getting high as they fight for the things that they hold dear