Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm not saying that she won't do it or that she cares, but I can't imagine that Interscope would be happy if she purposely releases it right after the Grammys deadline (Aug 31) given that it's been finished for months. Will be interesting. 

Or maybe she or Interscope want it to be eligible for the 2021 Grammys for fuck knows what reason (so she isn't up against Billie or something?), so she's purposely waiting. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

well i asked my crush i had for 2 years if he ever had feelings for me and he said no, Happiness Is A Butterfly could've been an amazing song to cry myself to sleep but here we are again

Well they’re losers so don’t even waste HIAB on them sis they can get fucked :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

What's weird to me is that on this site https://www.allaccess.com/triple-a/future-releases so SO many artists are scheduled to be releasing singles and albums and NFR is STILL nowhere here. I've been checking daily. Wtf this puta up to?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What's weird to me is that on this site https://www.allaccess.com/triple-a/future-releases so SO many artists are scheduled to be releasing singles and albums and NFR is STILL nowhere here. I've been checking daily. Wtf this puta up to?

Maybe it’s because her stuff always gets leaked. Maybe it’s safer to keep anything and everything a secret until last minute.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

anyways we have a new show on Thursday and quite a few after that. maybe she'll confirm that the album is coming out this century? at least we'd know it's not scheduled for 2100 release xo 

You took the two months thing out of context
At the Ireland festival castle concert
This puta is a candle in the wind
She's bored, she's lying, she's in slumber
Kinda girl who's gonna make you wonder
Where she's and her album's been

You lose your way? Don't take her hand
She'll tell you lies about release date once and twice again
NFR's too far, not where you are, she has no plan
You - Lana stan
Lana stan

I'm not saying that she won't do it or that she cares, but I can't imagine that Interscope would be happy if she purposely releases it right after the Grammys deadline (Aug 31) given that it's been finished for months. Will be interesting. 

Or maybe she or Interscope want it to be eligible for the 2021 Grammys for fuck knows what reason (so she isn't up against Billie or something?), so she's purposely waiting. 

Interscope knows, just like we all do, that she will be snubbed or robbed anyway

Interscope knows, just like we all do, that she will be snubbed or robbed anyway

With the praise MAC and VB got, NFR coulda probably had a chance this round. Even if it’s released just before the deadline, since critics have been anticipating it for awhile. But then releasing right after the deadline does give a whole extra year, but by that time critics might have already forgotten NFR if it doesn’t make a big splash. But the Grammys are garbage anyway, so another snub isn’t really a loss.

You took the two months thing out of context

At the Ireland festival castle concert

This puta is a candle in the wind

She's bored, she's lying, she's in slumber

Kinda girl who's gonna make you wonder

Where she's and her album's been

You lose your way? Don't take her hand

She'll tell you lies about release date once and twice again

NFR's too far, not where you are, she has no plan

You - Lana stan

Lana stan

:wowcry:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

are y'all still gonna stan Lana after nfr's release in 2037 or are you gonna become a casual fan?

Stopping to love an artist or liking them less than before because they haven't released their album when you wanted it is kinda sad.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Stopping to love an artist or liking them less than before because they haven't released their album when you wanted it is kinda sad.

trying to police other people's feelings is kinda sad

it's just the way i feel

Growing distant from an artist who wasn't released stuff in a while and doesn't try to mantain a good communication channel with their fans it's a very normal thing actually.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Growing distant from an artist who wasn't released stuff in a while and doesn't try to mantain a good communication channel with their fans it's a very normal thing actually.

Soooo what do you do when artists die? Do you just stop being a fan because they stop releasing music and don’t communicate? How does frequency in new releases and communication levels change enjoyment of audio? I was under the impression our minds connected to music regardless of release date or public relations because it’s literally just sounds. You guys are really overthinking the enjoyment of arts.

you're the type to shame people on instagram who write into a lana confessions account about a song they don't particularly like or something lana wore that they thought was unattractive by commenting something like "if you were a REAL Lana stan then you would support anything our queen Lana does" and "you aren't a real fan if you don't like every single song, including Untitled Acapella Laptop Demo #274848472 (Edit).mp3 (96 kbps)" and it really shows.

Soooo what do you do when artists die? Do you just stop being a fan because they stop releasing music and don’t communicate? How does frequency in new releases and communication levels change enjoyment of audio? I was under the impression our minds connected to music regardless of release date or public relations because it’s literally just sounds. You guys are really overthinking the enjoyment of arts.

geez people become uninterested in music or musicians that they once loved all the time. sometimes it is because the artist doesn't release much new music and they have listened the crap out of everything else the artist has. they just become bored. it isn't a personal slight against you or the musician hunny. nobody needs a reason to stop caring or disliking something. it's how they feel. feelings change.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189