Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

soooo....

like....

where’s the tracklist + album cover

?

Can we agree to get impatient AFTER she had her last festival date? Thanks.

So I had a dream that I met Lana and she spat in my face and then crushed me between her thighs as she burnt out a cigarette into an lgbt flag and laughed at me as I slowly ran out of oxygen and died! She said she album was coming soon tho!

Omg did she flick ur clit?

The album release date is August 16 but you all keep ignoring me. My heroin addict cousin who works at NASA told me, extremely reliable source

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Can we agree to get impatient AFTER she had her last festival date? Thanks.

...mom i was attacked. come pick me up pls. i’m scared.

i just wanna experience Cinnamon in full HD quality in my car at midnight driving down the highway 6ea1b0386962620161ed6887121394ae885c8545

TASTE.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

If it's coming next month. Has anyone contacted Target? B&N? I could visit my local music store to ask their help desk, but I need to know how long it'd take for product manufacturing etc etc . When would sellers have that info ? 

*goes into B&N*

hi i was wondering if you know when an album called Norman FUCKING Rockwell by Lana Del Rey is coming out?

the desk lady: giphy.gif

I won't listen to her posted snippets. I remember the LFL snippets and I was excited but after the real HQ version everything was so different and boring. I don't want to go through it again.

Mfhp.gif