Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

baby every lana's album sold over 1 million copies with 2 tweets, she doesn't care about that, she cares about the music she creates in the end she is a musician wtf does charts have to do with her 

Exactly. She’s been flopping for almost 7 years now because the gp doesn’t care about her anymore. Another flop won’t hurt her non existent career.

who hurt you

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

HEy guys can we go back to talking about vinyl color

black like the billboard logo oh speaking of billboard where do you think its gonna chart

it's just the way i feel

i honestly hope august 30th is just a placeholder date and all the russian sites are copying each other. until this date starts to flow onto other non-russian music websites i will stay hopeful for aug 16th

august 16th is def not too early. pre order this friday would be 3 weeks from release which is perfect

w̵̛̬̥͎͔͎̯H͎͉̲͖̱̥̕͟A̺̺̼̮͕̠͡T̢̧͇̤͇͈̗̱̼̘ ̨̙̝͜c̺͠ͅo̸̬̻͇̭̭̣͠l̦͖Ò͉͍̝̩R̼̝̣͢ ͞҉͇͓̣̲̼͉ͅd͖̬̰̙͚͕̝̜ó̪̯̼͎͕ ̶͖͇̲̼͙ͅY̷̴̡̫̜̼̦͍o̵̗̟̖͡U̠͖̘̹ ͓͘t͔̖͜͞H͈͙̬̣͈͕i̶̟̘͇͓͈Ṇ͔̳̤̖̜̘́̀͞ķ̼̼͇̪̹ ̯̲̦̞̟̦̬͇ͅt̮̣̼̱̼͕̪͡ͅh̠̖͓e̴͕̖͇͕͔ ҉͍̹͕͕̬̯̼͇͡ͅV̦̳͔͈̀͢i͏͉̥̺͚̤͠Ņ̶̵͎̩̗̲̰̩̫y̻̘̜͕̲͈̬͟L͏̩̖͚̗̬̺͓̼̤ ҉̬̭̣̙̕i̝̼̝͚̮̟ͅṢ̩ ̙̭͕̞͟G̢̫͎̲͇̜͇͔̤̪o͙i҉͕͍̮͚̘͜͞N̥̣͉̯͎̦ͅG͈̜̼͕͙̬̪̞̼ ͢͏̠͙̪̪t̸̶̛͖͔̭͍̞̜ͅO̧͍̯̜͔̼̮ ҉̨̩̣̬̗̟̠͝B̡̮̠͡E̩̭͈̟̝͘͞?̢͔͝͝

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i honestly hope august 30th is just a placeholder date and all the russian sites are copying each other. until this date starts to flow onto other non-russian music websites i will stay hopeful for aug 16th

august 16th is def not too early. pre order this friday would be 3 weeks from release which is perfect

Hmmmm dk. I'm getting ptsd vibes from July 21 fam

UV/Honeymoon

Vinyl pressings take like 6-12 weeks from what I can tell

Oh wow I didn't know it took that long, I always thought it would take 2 ~ 4 weeks tops  :biblio:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

67218289_2056324684663892_76079911011772

inchresting that this grid on her store has an empty placeholder space..four spaces for her first four albums then four spaces for lfl ....there's one more addition to make before doin time that will realign the grid

Oh wow I didn't know it took that long, I always thought it would take 2 ~ 4 weeks tops  :biblio:

Record plants are still ridiculously backed up on orders, it took 2+ months for Carly Rae Jepsen's album to ship out and they pressed a small-ish run compared to what they'd probably press for Lana

BzhmW.png

inchresting that this grid on her store has an empty placeholder space..four spaces for her first four albums then four spaces for lfl ....there's one more addition to make before doin time that will realign the grid

it's not a placeholder, it's just an empty block. the black square is just the background colour, it's not an actual image. the entire set isn't one image, it's just squares that are coded to hold the images.

The thing is... she might get blocked from #2 either  :deadbanana: Billie has been stable at 60k p/ week for months now and she hasn't left the top 3 since the release of her album I think? She'll probably block Bey from being #2 this week so it wouldn't be a surprise if she did the same to Lana. So secure your wigs sisters Lana might debut at #3.

Yeah, except a lot of Lana's sales will also be sourced from Billie's --- they play in a very similar genre. 

I could be wrong, but I think Lana can definitely still get #2. She may even surprise and get #1, but who knows.

I wonder how much time does it take to manufacture an album? Like the cds/lps, booklets and stuff like that...

For a jewel case or digipack CD, it's usually about 4-6 weeks for a production run on the scale of what a major label would want to have available.

im SCREAMING

also hoping NFR is up close to her face like BTD/Paradise/UV were.. 

the standard has always usually been around 6 weeks. CD's are much quicker though, but it's why most albums are handed in and finished months before their release dates because of manufacturing and stuff. You'll get test copies before hand as well, so all in all the process of making sure the packaging is correct and there's no errors it'll be like 2-3 months.

Record plants are still ridiculously backed up on orders, it took 2+ months for Carly Rae Jepsen's album to ship out and they pressed a small-ish run compared to what they'd probably press for Lana

Sis u lucky bastard............ both times I've preordered albums from artists I had to wait ~6 months for my records to arrive

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL