Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i'm russian so i decided to contact one of those russian stores (https://checkpoint.com.ru/katalog/katalog/muzyka/vinyl/lp/lana-del-rey-norman-fucking), the guy who answered seems pretty familiar with the situation, i guess he owns the store. i asked about the release date, he confirmed nfr's gonna drop on the 30th (info from universal) along with the vinyl on his site bc "it's a huge release for us". he said there's no more info about the album and mentioned lana  being lazy not sharing anything early with her previous albums. he guesses we'll see the cover in 2 weeks and he'll post the tracklist closer to the release date. forgot to ask about the ltd vinyl color  :facepalm:  you can still guess and make it to 3000 pages here :)

those Russian sites are full of shit, sorry - they’re guessing like the rest of us. Up until she said it was coming next month they had September 30th as a release date, before that the March date. They’re using bar codes that only show up on other shitty russian sites and no where else, so I wouldn’t trust him as far as you could throw Russia.

those Russian sites are full of shit, sorry - they’re guessing like the rest of us. Up until she said it was coming next month they had September 30th as a release date, before that the March date. They’re using bar codes that only show up on other shitty russian sites and no where else, so I wouldn’t trust him as far as you could throw Russia.

when i asked him, he clearly said it's coming out 30/8. it seems like he's been in contact w the label and they only gave him the released date and the barcodes.

giphy.gif

okay so this store https://www.golddisk.ru/goods/153063.html will have the vinyls and cds in stock on the 30th of sept, they said they won't have any additional info until then.

weird how they say sept 30th.

MAYBE our luck is that all these sites are just guessing and the album is coming august 16th omfg pre order this friday yall!source.gif

when i asked him, he clearly said it's coming out 30/8. it seems like he's been in contact w the label and they only gave him the released date and the barcodes.

ah yes, because i'm sure Interscope/Polydor would give a random russian seller that info.

:deadbanana:

be real. anyone here could say exactly that, but it doesn't mean they're genuine. he's just making an educated guess like the rest of us.

so rn i think it's really gonna be 30/8 bc the guy from the first store was really confident about it. the girl from the second one is obv just an employee that just repeats info from their website. i'll call the other russian stores tomorrow since many of them don't work at this time in the evening.

giphy.gif

so rn i think it's really gonna be 30/8 bc the guy from the first store was really confident about it. the girl from the second one is obv just an employee that just repeats info from their website. i'll call the other russian stores tomorrow since many of them don't work at this time in the evening.

it could be any Friday in August and it's likely to be later in August, we already know this. That guy can be as confident as he wants, but literally so can anybody here or anywhere else. It's a guess, he's guessing. Once those bar codes (if they're actually real) start showing up on genuine retails then we can start to presume, but so far those barcodes have been there since these websites had March as a release date - that alone is enough to realise that they have no idea. It's only Russian sites that are basically copying the info from each other, but that doesn't make it genuine. 

Polydor has another unknown album coming out on the 6th of September. It's listed under Pop and it has three variations, so it matches the CD and the regular and the colored vinyl variations. I didn't find the EAN code anywhere else, though. It doesn't match the ones found on those Russian stores. All I could find was this Amazon JP page with no information at all that points to a 23/08 release.

that's probably the most interesting thing so far tbh.

ah yes, because i'm sure Interscope/Polydor would give a random russian seller that info.

:deadbanana:

be real. anyone here could say exactly that, but it doesn't mean they're genuine. he's just making an educated guess like the rest of us.

you have a point cause it's really strange that only these indeed random russian stores posted the release date and barcodes, they're clearly not the only ones that should have this info. i mean, i can't find anything nfr-related on big russian record resellers

giphy.gif

you have a point cause it's really strange that only these indeed random russian stores posted the release date and barcodes, they're clearly not the only ones that should have this info. i mean, i can't find anything nfr-related on big russian record resellers

they clearly are, or at least it's come from one of the sites that originally had it up for pre-order for March and just used fake bar codes that the other sites have copied. when the bigger retailers start slipping stuff then it's time to wet ourselves.

@@Venice Bitch You go sis! Молодец! I'm Russian too but I've only emailed them and they didn't answer (didn't think of calling, I'm scared of phone calls af). Anyway thank you so much for doing this!

The thing which is really strange is that if the label told the guy from the store the release date why Lana still hasn't said anything? If the label freely tells the date to the music distirubutors that means it's not a secret anymore so why Lana is keeping silent about that?

Lemme check my timeline summary, I’ll be back in a minute. :hooker:

- Harper's Bazaar interview, February 7th: NFR has 13 tracks, last 3 tracks of the album has rock undertones, "no bangers" will be on the album

Wow it’s just funny she said no bangers when Venice Bitch ALREADY exists like we really can’t believe her

August please come and go the fuck away so I can listen to NFR in the fall

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole