Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Holy fuck if it's coming on September 6th I'm blowing my house down cuz it's my birthday

It's my birthday too. OMG! It would be wonderful.

Happiness is a Butterfly and How to Disappear are the best songs on the record I bet.

thanks for this joke. I needed a laugh

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

EAVt5oTXkAEJbye.jpg

Okay wait this actually amazing? A FJM collab? A Red Hot Chili Peppers cover? Yes MA’AM!

It’s probs fake but idc

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

August 30 is the worst date ever. WHY NOT 16th or fk TOMORROW, idk. Fk her Im done waiting for this puta.

Leak nfr and she can marry and have puta life forever in forest.

Mmeow~

In Your Car probably isn't called "In Your Car" so any tracklist with that on it screams fake to me

Also wasn't Bartender recorded before she started with Jack? Probably not on there either as she said the entire album was Jack produced

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

In Your Car probably isn't called "In Your Car" so any tracklist with that on it screams fake to me

Also wasn't Bartender recorded before she started with Jack? Probably not on there either as she said the entire album was Jack produced

Back when Venice Bitch was released and she did the interview she said it was on the album

If there's a pre-order coming on tomorrow, at what time would it be available?

July 32nd 25:00

Back when Venice Bitch was released and she did the interview she said it was on the album

Wait, what? I don't remember her ever confirming Bartender being on the album...

This so much.. They take these titles that fans made up to have something to call them and act as if they were confirmed. Who knows if Happiness is a Butterfly is even called that? Maybe it's just Happiness, maybe it's Butterfly, maybe it's some obscure title..

Who knows if Happiness is a Butterfly is even called that? Maybe it's just Happiness, maybe it's Butterfly, maybe it's some obscure title..

I mean it was Lana who gave it that title "my new song happiness is a butterfly", she also referred to it as "happiness" on insta. So I think we can confirm that song title.

The fake tracklist is cute but i’m not sure about the order of the songs. How to Disappear as the opener track and HIADT as track 12 when the last three songs are sort of rock?????

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

implying smellanie is gonna block her from something??

no words  :flop:

an album with actual promotion, stunning visuals, stunning packaging, and clever music is definitely gonna block her from getting #1

giphy.gif

could you ask him if the rumor of a vinyl printed with a photo of jackoff as santa claus is true?

He said this is not true due to the fact if Jack’s face was printed anywhere near this album, no one would purchase it. Any more questions?

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

an album with actual promotion, stunning visuals, stunning packaging, and clever music is definitely gonna block her from getting #1

an album funded by a pedo ring

derivative visuals

tacky presentation

god awful music

etc.

anyways, i dont care if she promotes at all, just drop it on soundcloud or something