Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She said: my new song "happiness is a butterfly" when she teased it for the first time on insta, so that's most likely the title

She also said "Sylvia Plath" in October and then changed the title... It's been so long since that first snippet we can't really tell anymore

NFR better be her longest record to date in terms of track lengths after this wait

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

NFR better be her longest record to date in terms of track lengths after this wait

VB and HIADTFAWLMTHBIHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ alone make the album 15 minutes already.

8V7Yvel.png

If a 10 minute VB and Hope makes it into the final record, trust me, it would be even if all other tracks were like 3 minutes long

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

If a 10 minute VB and Hope makes it into the final record, trust me, it would be even if all other tracks were like 3 minutes long

She’s already mentioned VB will be on the album more than one time.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

VB and HIADTFAWLMTHBIHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ alone make the album 15 minutes already.

Spilling the hot tea all over me today huh

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Stream "hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it" to celebrate. WE WON

lets stream Venice Bitch, her best song, instead since HIADJWKDJSJDIUJOIDWD already out streamed it

long =/= quality

i'd rather have ten beautifully crafted pieces than sixteen songs where half of them are skips and one is called coachella.

long =/= quality

i'd rather have ten beautifully crafted pieces than sixteen songs where half of them are skips and one is called coachella.

I agree with you, but in this case none of the songs released have been skips for me lol. The snippets also sound better than 75% of Lust for Life too, in my opinion