Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I could have sworn that she said the record has thirteen tracks now

She won't even come up w a release date tfook am i gonna make imaginary titles up for bb tenor.gif

She can't be that cruel to release these songs August 9th after teasing them today and the password site revealing the new logo...can she? 

I'm still numb from the excitement of the announcement of the DOUBLE vidz, nd that title, FUCK IT, I LOVE YOU? It's like she snuck in from my head, relates, I'm impressed I love that b*tch, I really do tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I can’t believe she waited until we were all despairing because we thought we were getting absolutely nothing today and then out of nowhere she’s like “remember that beautiful love video? I’m making a double video for 2 songs u never heard with that director lol.”

This evil betch I love her so much. Ornery. Scandalous. Evil.

Lana: I'm gonna be an Instagram baddie  :smokes: 

Us: Sure lana okay what even.... okay  :derpna2: 

Lana: I'll show them... *only posts snippets for her album for over a year*  :smokes3:  :bye2: 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so what ever happened to her wanting the book out first? is it gonna be a bundle now?? are we getting the book later?? did she already drop off the 33 copies she bound herself in obscure bookstores for her dearly beloved cali fans?

UbsOye5.png

Lana liked a tweet that literally just said "SINGLE." I swear to god she better drop something she's just playing with our heads at this point  :defeated:  :defeated:

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

Do u think she'll drop the video before the album? :|

at this point anything could happen now. maybe it gets scrapped and the footage is reused for the next era

at this point anything could happen now. maybe it gets scrapped and the footage is reused for the next era

don't jinx us!!! lmao it'll happen....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We can’t joke abt this because it’s far too real a possibility

This is more ‘MTWBT’ than anything she’s ever done

probably the video she should've shot for MTWBT lmao

giphy.gif