Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

what fucking color do y’all think the fucking vinyl will be bitch, fuck

MAUVE

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Oh wow so many cherry haters how edgy of ü

Lana give us these fucking songs for fucks sake so I can melt my good god damned brain with them instead of doing so scrolling the fuck past discussion on a dead and gone album. Bitch.

everybody talking about what color the vinyl will be but i wanna know what picture there will be when you'll open the gatefold

the important questions!¡!

And as I was reading another stupid argument on this thread that the gays started out of thin air yet again I couldn't help but wonder can someone be more homophobic than the gays can be to each other?

71356663.jpg

cherry is a highly dramatic song. lol. if the swearing sticks out to you then you're not listening to the lyrics.

Lots of you seemed to have missed my point so maybe I didn't make it very well. 

It's more to do with the placement of those words within the song, not the fact that they are in it. I like the song overall. 

And I mean, she purposely made them stick out by punctuating the lyrics with them (eg: "I fall to pieces ... BITCHHHH"), so I don't really understand your statement, but okay. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

everybody talking about what color the vinyl will be but i wanna know what picture there will be when you'll open the gatefold

A collage of photos with her baddie posse with subtle emphasis on skirtsandsuits

as we say in France, this era is a fucking globglogabgalab

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif