Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait... what if the “Stronger” snippet was a small part of Yosemite? And the part she sang at the listening party was the chorus it breaks into? I’m sorry, I still can’t get over how she said that song and BAR were “sister” tracks.

This will be Lana’s best album w ultraviolence and honeymoon for sure, each one in a different style

Agreed!

The only thing I don't like about the track list is her renaming Cinnamon "Cinnamon Girl." 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Wow this mythical album finally manifested. Cover is so unexpected and something really weird and funny It has her weird sense of humor in it while still being nice to look at. Her next to a beat generation era looking dude whilst wearing neon and being a present-day LA instagram thot is kind of genius.... She's so smart

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

cRflOZpl.jpg

Well... I was bored and it shows

Hey can you please send me however many different versions of this that you have? This is soothing without the original text

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Imagine how beautiful it would’ve been if she would’ve been wearing a long white dress with her hair flowing in the wind & with a photographer who actually knew how to turn the vision into art. I understand what they were going for but it got lost in translation because of wardrobe & chuck.

Those of you saying we’re being negative: I hope when the high wears off you realize that the wait & this whole era

This should’ve resulted in a higher effort cover & tracklist overall. BUT this is no surprise, is it? :hooker:

Anyway!!!!! :creep: what now

I agree. She can afford/get the best photographer the world has to offer, and yet this anemic, clumsy photo is what she uses for her new album cover.

It’s hilarious how overused the word ‘iconic’ is here and all over the internet, like ‘literally’; I get the impression many use both but have no genuine idea what either mean.

It would be nice to know what the track times are. One or more might be as long as VB.

If someone knows how to photoshop or at some point finds the cover but with her wearing a white dress or anything different please let me know!!!!! I’d love to save it for my library

Remember when she said she had a couple of tracks when she met Jack and started working with him? TNBAR is surely one of them, I think she also had the lyrics for Hope and maybe Yosemite was another one she had if it's in the album

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I agree. She can afford/get the best photographer the world has to offer, and yet this anemic, clumsy photo is what she uses for her new album cover.

It’s hilarious how overused the word ‘iconic’ is here and all over the internet, like ‘literally’; I get the impression many use both but have no genuine idea what either mean.

It would be nice to know what the track times are. One or more might be as long as VB.

You get my point. She can afford it money wise but not effort wise :lmao:

Hey, if you don't like the official album cover, at least the image lends itself for great edits! I love all of the ones posted so far, even though I'm keeping the original.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.