Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm SCARED. California is most likely a piano song, but right before BAR? HM.. maybe it goes into something more like VB. And i hope The Greatest and Bartender continue the trend of gorgeous production.. but I'd be ok with bartender being a little more toned down (As long as it's not fully piano, but oddly I'd be ok with fully guitar) so it transitions better into HIAB since we know HIAB is just a piano song and then ends off with the bittersweet Hope

I'm sure California has a grand production. I mean, those strings at the beginning of the snippet, wheww. She probs just teased the part that only has the piano.

qfrWuBl.png

yall... would you say its worth to camp outside the venue to get barricade... i’ve always wanted to meet her but if i can’t get a photo then i’m not sure if it’s worth... god i HATE concert camping culture though

i just know w*n would be there blocking others smh...

Depends on the venue and how early you would get there, I guess, and a bit of luck so she would stop at you if you make it to the front or central row. Keep in mind some venues will have VIP packages with early entrance and a special space near the front.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Bartender is supposedly ‘weird’ which is the most appealing thing she ever could have said

also when the snippets are out don’t get fooled! remember how everyone loved the LfL snippets and how the whole songs or rather the album as a whole turned out to be

1500 song streams counts as 1 album purchase apparently

but what if you don't fully listen to a song? i heard spotify counts when you reach 0:30 and apple music counts when you click but im not sure

giphy.gif

Since one is green and one is blue I wonder if there will be violet and red versions to complete the 4 colours mentioned in cinnamon girl. Violet, Blue, Green, Red to get your money, I win!

I’m gonna try and not listen to any snippets that get out. I remember listening to the Heroin snippet pre lfl and being so underwhelmed, but then I heard the whole song and it instantly became a fave.

qfrWuBl.png

01 Norman Fucking Rockwell - Lana Del Rey & Jack Antonoff

02 Mariners Apartment Complex - Lana Del Rey & Jack Antonoff

03 Venice Bitch - Lana Del Rey & Jack Antonoff

04 Fuck It I Love You - Lana Del Rey & Jack Antonoff

05 Doin' Time - Bradley James Nowell, Rick Rubin, Adam Keefe Horovitz, Adam Nathaniel Yauch, Marshall Raymond Goodman, Dubose Heyward, Dorothy Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

06 Love Song - Lana Del Rey & Jack Antonoff

07 Cinnamon Girl - Lana Del Rey & Jack Antonoff

08 How To Disappear - Lana Del Rey & Jack Antonoff

09 California - Lana Del Rey & Zachary Edwin Dawes

10 The Next Best American Record - Lana Del Rey & Rick Nowels

11 The Greatest - Lana Del Rey & Jack Antonoff

12 Bartender - Lana Del Rey & Rick Nowels

13 Happiness Is A Butterfly - Lana Del Rey, Jack Antonoff & Rick Nowels

14 hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it - Lana Del Rey & Jack Antonoff

California is produced by Zach Dawes!!!! that means it will be a rock song!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

THE TRAILERRRRRRRRRR

ALBUM TRAILER ON HER INSTAGRAM Y'ALL

@mods ban ha

THE TRAILERRRRRRRRRR

ALBUM TRAILER ON HER INSTAGRAM Y'ALL

@mods ban ha

OMG THOUGHT IT WAS FAKE SORRY KING

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...