Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

debate the vinyl colour

We already know the 2 colors tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m sorry sis but the guy from the video has WAY too much muscle. He looks like a squished turkey

It’s almost so much and not to fat shame or anything like that but it almost doesn’t look like muscle at all in some parts of his body

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m sorry sis but the guy from the video has WAY too much muscle. He looks like a squished turkey

He looks much better than the guy on the NFR cover, though :D

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

AMAZING. If she literally was silent for months just to have surf classes and get the rights to put Bambi on the album trailer it was worth it. :eartha:

8nl2OpX.png

He looks much better than the guy on the NFR cover, though :D

What? The guy on the cover is actually pretty attractive, I thought, way more than the muscle guy

giphy.gif

THIS IS THE FOLLOW-UP RECORD TO AKA AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE :defeated:

Literally this is all I've ever wanted from Lana Del Fucking Rey and now I have it......... the wait was so worth it

We've literally crossed over into the alt. timeline where Lizzy Grant was a success and this is her fucking album I'm ahdhfhskhksdj this is what Get Free meant I can just feel it

IT REALLY IS

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Ya'll realise people are professional body builders, right? Sometimes for the main purpose of looking 'superhuman'? 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven